changkyun | airplane

"Changkyun!" a voice calls from across the dorm. "Yah! You ready yet?"

Shownu impatiently waits at the door, checking his watch occasionally. Sighing at the unresponsive Changkyun, he guided himself to the back of the dorm to check on him.

He poked his head into the open doorway," Come on, it's time to go Changkyun."

Changkyun looked up from where he was standing over his suitcase, looking down at his cellphone.

"Oh Shownu. Sorry..I.." His grim voice trailed off as his head lowered.

"It won't be long till you'll see her again. I promise." He reassured warmly.

Changkyun slipped his phone into his pocket and grabbed the handle on his suitcase.

"I know, I was just.. saying my goodbyes. She won't be able to see me off this time.."

He walked to the door slowly, and Shownu placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sure she had her reasons, she didn't do it on purpose."

With a nod Changkyun walked down the long hallway and to the front door. He waited till Shownu caught up before opening it and letting in the cool summer breeze.

Outside awaited the Monsta X's travel vehicle, along with the rest of the members, packed and ready for a trip to the airport so they can board a flight to their next performance.

Changkyun and Shownu hopped into the van before it took off, already running alittle behind schedule.

=×=×=×=

Jooheon climbed out of the van first, stretching his arms over his head.

"Woo~ Finally, I didn't think I could make it another minute in there."

Minhyuk followed him out into the warmth of the sun.

"We were only in the van for 10 minutes Jooheon!" He laughed and playfully slapped Jooheon's back.

"Oh yeah. Ha!" He grinned, grabbing his suitcase from the back.

Changkyun checked his phone again, hoping for a reply from you, but there wasn't. He figured you were really busy with your day job.

Sighing, he rolled his suitcase into the airport behind the other members.

=×=×=×=
{your p.o.v}

"Mocha at table 4 " The cashiers voice rang through the back of the coffee shop. You yelled back telling her you'd get it.

As you set the steaming cup of coffee on the table of its awaiting customer, your phone vibrated signaling you had a message.

You ran to the back room to check it. It was from your boyfriend, Changkyun.

You remembered that he was heading to the airport for a performance tomorrow only you weren't able to see him leave because your boss wouldn't let you have the day off.