wonho | my cookie

Requested by: my_names_chloe

///

"Stop."

You hissed moving your hand that held the cookie away from the dark haired boy. You sighed in irritation when he reached for the cookie again.

"Wonho, this is my only cookie," You stated as you glared at him.

"So?" He replied, his hand already going for the cookie with an evil grin.

"Get your own damn cookie!" You scooted a couple inches away from him, causing him to shift closer to you.

You huffed in frustration and took a bite out of the cookie. You watched in satisfaction as Wonho pouted slightly, as his eyes narrowed. "I thought you hated sweets anyways."

"Dislike."

"Is there a difference when it comes to you?"

"Nope."

"The next time you reach for this cookie I will bite you," You threatened before taking another bite out of the cookie.

Smirking, Wonho extended his hand out towards the cookie only to be bitten on his index finger by you. "I'm serious. Get your own damn cookie."

You took another bite of your cookie. It wasn't fair that at lunch that they only gave you one chocolate chip cookie for dessert. You started pouting, swatting Wonho's hand away.

"Wonho, I'm serio-," The words stopped when his left hand made its way to the back of your neck.

"What are-" Before you knew it you were pulled forward and his lips crashed onto yours. You melted at the feeling of his lips on yours, just like the chocolate chips melted when they touched your tongue.

His lips slowly moved against your own, coaxing you to respond and you did with just as much feeling as he did. As his tongue flicked out to touch your lips, you felt your left hand being pulled by his right hand. You dropped the cookie onto the plastic plate and let him continue with whatever he was doing.

When you broke apart for air before Wonho dove right back in, his tongue going into your mouth the minute his lips touched yours. It was hard to believe that both of you have never kissed anyone in your life with the way you were going at it. Suddenly, you felt something wet on the palm of your hand making certain patterns. You were about to pull away to see what it was, but Wonho's hold on the back of your neck kept you in place.

You tried very hard to concentrate on what was happening to your hand but you couldn't focus your attention on anything because Wonho's mouth was doing such wonderful things to your own. You made a small sound when he started nibbling and sucking on your bottom lip.

Wonho pulled back slightly and stared at you. He brushed his lips against yours one more time before removing his hand from its place on your neck.

You watched as he grabbed his drink that was sitting on the ground next to you and walked away. You finally looked down at your left hand and there written in black sharpie were the words:

'Be my girlfriend'

It wasn't a question, it was a statement. You smiled at the words and reached down to grab your forgotten chocolate chip cookie, but the only thing you grabbed was the plastic plate. You looked down to see the plate empty and looked back up to see Wonho smirking at you, the last piece of the cookie in his hand.

"You!" You shouted, jumping up from your place on the ground. Gathering your things quickly, you ran after Wonho who took off in the direction of his car.

"I know where you live!" You shouted, closing in on Wonho. He chuckled as he unlocked his door, waiting for the girl he fell in love with to catch up to him.