shownu | the waiter

This story was written by my amazing co-writer jeonkyunsoo!! <33 So I would like to give her all the credit for this cute imagine!

Requested by: flowis12222

=×=×=×=

You rolled on your bed lazily while scrolling over twitter to kill the boredom that existed since you were on your holiday and there was nothing you could do since your parents were busy with their works. You really wanted to go on a vacation, but-why do you have such busy parents again?

You sat up to a sitting position and leaned your back to your bed," Hella, I'm bored af."

You swung your feet down and walked to your closet, finding something nice enough to change your shorts and your loose shirt that you were wearing right now. Your hands quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and your baby blue hoodie. That's it, you're going out. This boredom was killing you.

.

" Ahjumma, I'm going out! " You yelled to your babysitter aka the maid of the house. Pfft, babysitter your butt (Y/N), you're already 18 years old, note that.

" Ne, have you told eomma and appa? " She asked you back from the kitchen as you walked to the front door.

" Already did. I'll be back before dark. " You took your puma sport shoes and quickly put them on before slowly walking out from the house residential, heading into town. You walked and walked among the sea of people while crossing the busy road. How you love your life right now, except for how lonely you looked like right now. Well, not that you're not used to this loneliness. You were the only child and your parents are always busy and you're staying with your maid since you were a kid. You did have friends but- you preferred to be alone for a moment.

You walked into a coffee shop and straight to the cashier to order your favorite caramel macchiato. The cashier flashed a sweet smile to you and you gave her a smiled back.

" One caramel macchiato. " You said to her and give her your credit card.

" Please wait patiently until your drink is ready. Thank you. " She smiled again and you nodded before searching for a seat to sit and waiting for your beverage to finish.

You looked around and your eyes captured a figure of one of the waiters at this coffee shop. He was cleaning the table and picking all the glasses and cups off it before putting them into the trolley. You watched him in such a focus that you never even gave in your classes. He then suddenly looked right at you and flashed a smile before he gave you a small nod and continued his work. 'crap, i got caught.'

You quickly looked away and buried your face onto the table. (Y/N), why did you have look at him like that? He might misunderstand. Okay, friendly reminder to dear self, stop looking at people like you're going to eat them or something.

" Miss, your caramel macchiato is ready. " A voice snapped you out from your reverie. Automatically you lifted your head and saw exactly the same waiter you had looked at before. Slowly your cheeks tinted red and you clumsily took the cup from him.

Unconditionally, your cold fingers touched his warm fingers which still held your coffee cup. You looked up and saw him smiling at you. His cute small eyes make your heart skipped a beat before his deep beautiful voice melted your internal organs. Was he an angel sent from above?

" Miss? " He called me again and you looked at him. Your fingers still on his which holding your coffee cup. You grabbed it from him and stood up before making your way out from the shop but before you could walk out from the door, the same voice called for you again and your feet stopped from taking any more steps ahead. The waiter quickened his pace to you and held out a piece of tissue to you.

" You forgot this. Enjoy your day. " You gave him a nod before quickly walking out.

Aish, your so embarrassed! Why are you like this? Why were you staring at him in the first place? Why did you touch his hand? Ah, why are you like this?

" Ah! " You screamed to yourself out of frustration and stopped at the nearby park before you looked at your hand. The tissue that the waiter gave you before you walked out and left the cafe. You frustratingly took a sip of your caramel macchiato before looking at the tissue. Eh, there's something written on it.

You unfolded the tissue and saw a neatly handwriting on the tissue.

" Son Hyunwoo, 010- XXXXX... " You whispered to yourself before a smile started to draw on your face unknowingly.