minhyuk | me or her? {angst end 2}

Requested by: @najun96

///

How could this happen?

He chose me not her.

So why..do he break my trust..?

Minhyuk stood there in front of you. His expression wasn't happy anymore, in fact, you couldn't really decided whether he felt guilty and ashamed or just plain out didn't care.

"I said go..." You looked down, unable to continue looking into his set eyes.

"I'm not leaving." His voice was low.

The way he said it made you look up, he was staring, his dark eyes pouring into yours. It was that very stare that made it almost impossible to look away.

It wasn't until he suddenly started to approach you did reality sink in again,"You can leave. This is between us."

You looked at him confused but realized he was talking to your cousin next to you. She gave you a look of concern but you gave her a slight nod and watched as she slowly left, eyeballing Minhyuk on her way.

When she was finally out of sight, he took her spot on the bench. You instantly tried to escape, getting up but his hand had grabbed your arm and pulled you back down.

"Y/N.." His husky sounding voice seemed to call to you,"Look at me."

You shook your head, trying your best not to follow his directions no matter how hard you wanted to look at those eyes again.

He hooked his fingers around your chin, forcing your head to the side,"Mian hae. There's nothing between me and Hana. I promise."

You let the words sink in, but you didn't know whether to trust those words or to reject them. The word he said next, made every thought go away.

"Saranghae."

He reached around you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you to his chest. He stroked the top of your head.

"Minhyuk!" A voice yelled,"How could you. I thought we had something."

Hana's figure stood some distance away, her hands clenched and your eyes filled with hate as she looked at the scene before her.

Minhyuk didn't even look at her as he continued to stroke your hair,"I chose Y/N. Not you." He simply replied.

You heard her start to mumble words in anger as she walked away.

You breathed in Minhyuk's scent and finally felt at ease as a smirk started to play on your lips.