minhyuk | me or her? {angst pt.2}

Requested by: @najun96

///

"Attention class. I want to introduce a new student today. Meet Hana."

The girl, waved to the class. She had long shiny brown hair, and bright chocolate eyes to match.

The teacher motioned her to the back with you and your cousin.

When she sat down next to you, she smiled,"Annyeong! I'm Hana, nice to meet you."

"A-annyeong..I'm Y/N." You said quietly.

Your cousin spoke up instead,"Hey, wanna sit with us at lunch or something?"

Hana smiled, nodding her head,"I'd love that. Maybe a tour of the school too?"

///

"Wow." Hana said in awe,"The cafeteria is huge! Way better then my last schools."

"Oh really?" You said and sat down at your normal table. It was usually just you and your cousin sitting at that table anyway, it's always been that way.

"Yah! Y/N!" You saw Minhyuk's bright blonde hair as he approached your table,"Oh?" He looked at Hana,"Who's this?"

"Hana." She held out a hand which Minhyuk gladly shook.

"Just here to say hi, I was late this morning, Mian hae Y/N!" He laughed alittle,"Well I got to go!" He waved his hand as a good bye, and walked away with his trademark grin.

Hana quickly turned to you after he was out of sight,"Omo..who is that?" Her brown eyes were wide.

"Oh..that's Minhyuk, my..boy friend."

"You're Boyfriend?!" She said loudly, then quickly lowered her voice,"You're so lucky to have someone like him, he seems so happy."

"N-Ne. He is. You like him?"

"Pff..like him? He's your boyfriend but he does seem pretty nice." She said, looking into the direction he had left.

///

"Minhyuk!" Your cousin ran up to him, distracting him from his friends.

"Oh hey, what's wrong? You never talk to me without Y/N." He said, confused.

"Well..this is a little private." She said, pulling him away,"You know Hana?"

"Mm. The new girl?" He started to smile,"What about her?"

"Is it you and her. Or you and Y/N? Be honest Minhyuk." She said in a serious voice.

He blinked,"It's me and Y/N. She likes me remember?"

"Yeah but. You seem like you like Hana."

"Ani!" Minhyuk held his arms in defense,"I like Y/N."

"Okay. I'm just making sure. Don't go breaking Y/N heart. Understand?"

Minhyuk nodded, his blonde curls being ruffled.