changkyun | date me

Requested by: @alexis-rose-18

///

"Please!! Why won't you go out with me??!!" Changkyun pouted next to you.

You sighed and laid the book you were reading down, annoyed by his puppy dog eyes blinking your direction,"Changkyun, how many times do I have to tell you no?"

His bottom lip pouted out,"But.."

"No buts. Now go, I'm busy. I have to study." You looked back down at the book.

"I can help you study!" He said, scooting his chair closer, till he was mere inches away from your face.

You narrowed your eyes at his grinning face,"I swear..."

"Swear what? That you'll date me?" He smirked, knowing it made you angry.

"You don't know what I can do to you." You glared back.

"You already made me fall in love with you, what else can you do besides that?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

You thought for second,"True.."

He gave you smile and you both stared at each other. A deadly glare upon grinning eyes.

You slapped his shoulder,"Why don't you leave already!"

"Because I'm not leaving without you saying yes." He leaned his head on the table cutely.

You let out a deep sigh, starting ti b give up,"My answer is no. It will always be that way."

"Not unless I make you."

You shook your head,"Nope, you can't force me Changkyun."

"But whyyyy?" He started pouting again.

You threw your arms up in exasperation by his persistence,"I'm leaving since your obviously not anytime soon." You got up, grabbing your books and walking out of the school's study room. Leaving behind a somewhat sad but grinning Changkyun.

-----

"Partner up! This science lab isn't going to do itself!" The teacher yelled. You cringed at her high pitched voice as it rang through the classroom.

"Hey! Wanna be partners?" A certain familiar male voice sounded from behind you.

"Not really." You looked at Changkyun, who was grinning,"Stop smiling you idiot. Your face is going to get stuck like that."

"Nah, your the only person I smile at anyways." He smirked.

You silently cursed inside your head,"Your not going to give it up are you?"

He shook his head cutely,"Never."

You stared at him with a straight face. And he just smiled back at you.

You sighed and turned to the desk with the science papers,"Do you know how to do this?"

"Of course, my dad is a science teacher." He said as a matter of factly.

You had to admit that was alittle impressive,"So your smart, eh?"

He looked taken aback,"Hm? You didn't think I was smart before?"

You raised your eyebrows,"I didn't say that."

You both stared at each other for awhile, obviously alittle embarrassed and awkward.