jooheon | dimples {OS}

You shielded your eyes from the sunlight of the afternoon. There was a light breeze to help with the warmth but the tree above the bench you sat on only partially shaded the area.

You heard a loud yawn next to you before you glanced over.

"Aish. The sun always makes me tired.." Jooheon sighed out, making eye contact with you.

You smiled alittle,"Why?"

"I dunno, it's just bright." He returned your smile.

"Why?"

"Because the sun is just really bright."

"Why?"

"Because it's a star, and stars are bright."

"Planets are bright too."

"Well yes but--"

"And don't forget about the moon. " You smirked as he deeply sighed out.

"Woman." He said, starting to grin at your childishness.

"Aw Joohoney! Your dimples are so cute!" You reaches over to lightly pinch his cheeks but he grabbed your hand before it touched his skin.

You saw his face turn a faint pink,"N-no there not."

"Neomu kyeopta!" You struggled to push your hand against his but he was stronger.

He grabbed both of your arms and put them at your sides before placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"My dimples aren't as cute as you." He whispered, his breath tickling your ear. He then messed up your hair before he ran off the bench, you chasing closely behind yelling.
_________________

Sorry this was so short, I didn't know how to make it cute and long to be honest ^^' hope you enjoyed though!