changwon | bad boys {pt.3}

You leaned back against a wall, laughing and out of breath. Once you heard Changkyun started counted down, you ran off and hide.

If Hyungwon and Changkyun wanted a game to play, then you'd give them a game.

You looked around, only brick buildings and alleyways. You hurriedly ran to one of the alleys when you heard the boy's voices down the street. Once inside, you looked around once more before finding one of the several large dumpsters against the wall.

You looked inside, but to your disgust, it was filled to the brim with trash and smelled like a sewer. So instead you crouched down by the side, and used the cardboard boxes that you found lying around it, to shield your body out of sight.

"I swear I saw her come this way." It was Hyungwon.

"Well I don't see her." Changkyun's deep voice replied, getting alittle annoyed.

You held your breath, afraid of making a sound. You listened to their bickering before a loud bang went off through the alleyway. It sounded like metal on metal.

"Come on out, N/Y!" Hyungwon cooed,"I know you're here."

You realized the noise was him, hitting something against the big dumpster. You breathed out as silently as you could, despite the loud banging.

Then, one of the cardboard boxes was kicked out of the way, and you surpassed a gasp as you tried to duck behind some more but it was too late.

"Ah ha!" Changkyun point down at you childishly,"I got you now." He reached down to grab your hand, but you quickly threw one of the boxes at him, throwing him off guard.

You took the chance, and run off before he could reach you. Just after you reached the exit of the alleyway, Hyungwon jumped out and blocked you way out,"Not so fast, we were just getting started." He grinned,"And then you just ran off."

"Hyungwon." You gave him an amused look,"We had played that card game for an hour."

"So?"

"And you won four times." You crossed your arms as he shrugged.

He smirked again, shaking his head as you felt arms wrap around your waist. It startled you to feel the warmth start to surround you, and the breath on your neck,"Tag. You're it."

Changkyun's deep voice whispered so low that that it sent shivers up your spine. He planted a small kiss on the hot skin of your neck before he let go.

"I.M, I thought we were playing hide and seek." Hyungwon pouted slightly.

"I.M?" You said confused for a moment, you couldn't tell if you really didn't hear him well, or if Changkyun's actions have made you weak.

"Shut up, Mantis Boi." He said jokingly.

"What did you say?" Hyungwon held up a fist.

Changkyun started to laugh,"I said... MANTIS BOI." He suddenly yelled, taking off in the opposite direction.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU." He bolted towards the younger but suddenly stopped, stumbling back to you,"I'll be back for you." He slyly gave you a soft kiss on the lips before he took off again.

You watched him, wide eyed and a hand to your burning, hot lips.