kihyun | "mon"baby

Requested by: @najun96

///

"Kihyunnie!"

"Hm?" Kihyun's attention was focused on the notebook in front of him, his head propped up on his hand while the other vigorously scribbled on a piece of paper.

"What are you doing?" You looked over his shoulder curiously.

He chuckled alittle, playfully covering up the paper,"Nothing!"

You pulled at his arm, trying to unveil the paper but he ended up scooting the notebook away in the opposite direction,"Aw wae Kihyun!"

He began to smile,"Guess what?"

"Huh?" You raised your eyebrows at the sudden change of topic.

"Starship accepted me." His smile brightened.

You gasped, shaking his arm in excitement,"That's great! Are you living there now? What do you do? Is it hard? Are you getting enough sleep?"

"Yah! Calm down!" He laughed, grabbing your hand,"I haven't started yet, I just got the paper in the mail."

"We're still gonna be..." Your voice trailed off a little, but you looked at him, hoping he understood your half worded sentence.

By his soft gentle smile, he did and the next words he said almost brought tears to your eyes.

"Let's stay together." His fingers intertwined with yours and he placed small kiss upon your lips.

///

"Wow, it's hard to even imagine it's been a month already." Kihyun sighed out, taking a sip from his coffee mug.

"You must be working hard." You smiled at him. It's been a few days since you've seen your boyfriend and finally even with his busy schedule, he managed to come out and have coffee with you.

"Lyrics are the hardest, sometimes my mind is empty but then when I think of you, all my inspiration comes back."

You took his hand from across the table, lightly locking your fingers with his,"Aw Kihyunnie!"

He gave your fingers a squeeze before he leaned in close,"I know this isn't the best place to do this..but..I'm ready for this, and I need to know your answer now, I can't wait to find another opening in my schedule to know." He pleaded and then paused.

His silence seemed to go on forever, almost driving you crazy to know what he was going to say.

"Let's get married."

///

You twisted the diamond ring upon your finger, it's glistening crystal stone shone in the evening sun.

Kihyun had planned everything. Starship even let him off for two weeks even though he had only just debuted a mouth ago.

The wedding was beautiful, beachside view, tropical flowers and warm sand in your toes. It was a rather large wedding, due to Kihyun's family and yours plus Starship family came. Overall the tears that were she'd were tears of pure happiness.

After Kihyun placed the ring on your finger, he had kissed you like there was no tomorrow. Embarrassed and light headed from his kiss, the after party was a delight, not to mention your parents witnessing it all happen.

Now here you were, on a honeymoon. Lodging in a beach chair, feeling the ocean breeze through your hair. You couldn't stop fiddling with the ring on your finger.

A hand touched your shoulder and you looked up to see Kihyun's smiling face,"My love."

You grinned, face flushed a faint pink as he bent down to kiss you. He then picked you up bridal style, his lips never leaving. When you reached the bedroom he laid you down and climbed on top. The trail of kisses he laid against the nape of your neck and collarbone burned with pleasure.

His touch on your skin as he rubbed your sides was warm as he glided down but as his hand left the skin turned cold again, a feeling only he could make.

His mouth came up to your ear, lightly kissing it, his breath was hot against it,"Saranghae..jagi."

///

"SHE'S SO CUTE!"

"Minhyuk, meet Seulbi! Seulbi meet Minhyuk oppa." Kihyun bent down to his daughters level, so she wasn't scared.

Minhyuk ruffled her dark hair softly, before Jooheon pushed him out of the way,"Kukukaka!" He said, holding a peace sign to his eye and showing his best aegyo.

Seulbi laughed, trying her best to copy him,"Ku..ku..kaka!" She started to laugh again.

"WHERE WERE YOU HIDING HER FROM US FOR 3 YEARS HUH?!" Minhyuk yelled again.

"She was too young! She doesn't need to be corrupted by you Minhyuk, she's too innocent!" Kihyun jokingly punched his shoulder.

"I'm not that bad!" Minhyuk insisted,"She can be Monsta X's Monbaby!" He started to laugh at his own joke,"Get it! Monbaby! Monbebe! HAHA!"

Kihyun facepalmed himself, scooting Seulbi closer to him before whispering into her ear,"Stay away from that oppa, he's crazy."