hyungwon | stars

"Hyungwon! Are you coming back?" You yelled from your spot on the couch.

You both had been watching late night movies when your boyfriend had excused himself to use the bathroom. Only 10 minutes later, he hasn't returned yet.

No reply came back, if he was still in the bathroom, he would have easily heard you. The bathroom was just down the hallway.

Silence followed afterwards and you decided to go look for him as worry started settling in.

The bathroom and bedrooms were empty when you checked them and as you walked through the kitchen, you glanced outside to see the small porch light on.

You walked over to the back glass door and slide it to the side, walking out into the warm summer air.

"Hyungwon?" You called confused as you approached a darkened shape in the grass.

A light mumble replied back.

You finally arrived in front of him, and looked down,"What are you doing?"

He stared up at you and then silently pointed his arm up to the sky.

You followed his hand and saw the cloudless dark night sky, scattered with pinpoints of golden stars.

"Wow.." You breathed out and began to lay next to him, your eyes never leaving the breathtaking scene up above.

"I saw the stars from outside the bathroom window...their beautiful aren't they?" He said quietly next to you.

"Mm.."

"Just like you." He chuckled alittle and leaned his head over.

You stared into his eyes, they almost shone as bright as the young stars shining on the two of you.

You smiled, cuddling up to his laying form in the grass,"What have I done to deserve someone like you."

He laid his head against yours, moving his arm under your head as a support,"I should be asking that question.."