wonho | cold rain {angst}

Requested by: @kpopcrazedd

///

"I like the rain."

"Why?" He had said.

"It's beautiful.. light and carefree. It falls yet flows without a worry."

He then pulled you to his chest, feeling his heat beat against your ear.

Somethings change. Somethings aren't meant to be. He was blinded by his dreams once again. Every moment you had to spend with him suddenly was gone.

Thinking back to the days when he would wake you up, singing in a soft low tone. Every stroke of your hair, every whisper of 'I love you', every laugh and smile. Gone. Like fog after a cold rain, it will eventually disappear.

The pain inside your chest hurt with every memory. And now you stood outside alone. Alone and cold as each drop of rain hit your fragile skin.

The note he left was clenched behind freezing fingers. The droplets smearing the dark ink. You took once last look at the paper before ripping it in two, then three and four, leaving each piece behind as you walk away.

This falling rain is soaked with sadness. You felt angry for each warm lie he made you believe, making you crazier. Tears are falling now, flowing down your cold cheeks. Tears mixed with rain. Without him, your struggling. But everything's fine because..

"I like the rain."

"Why?"

"Because then, no one will know I'm crying."