jookyun {boyxboy}

I.M [Changkyun] X Jooheon

"Kyunnie! Get uppp." Jooheon push against the sleeping maknae in his bed. He groaned, rolling over and taking the blankets with him.

"Chang-ahh!" Jooheon pouted again, trying to take the covers away but then suddenly stopped,"Yah! Is that my shirt your wearing?"

Changkyun opened an eyelid, a half smirk on his lips,"Maybe."

Jooheon sighed and laided on top of changkyun, snuggling between him and the blankets,"I wanna do stuff today."

"Like what?" Changkyun asked, eyes closed again but his head was gently resting against Jooheon's.

"I wanna go to the park."

Changkyun chuckled,"What? Why?"

"Because it looks fun, we haven't got to do anything for awhile because of the scheduling." He said, his voice soft.

Changkyun reluctantly let out a sigh,"Okay, but on one condition." He moved his head to see a wide eyed Jooheon.

"What condition?"

"Feed me, Hyung." Changkyun playfully opened his mouth.

Jooheon grinned, his dimples showing,"Deal."

-----

Changkyun took his last bite of bacon and munched on it.

Jooheon sat across from him at the table, smiling,"Was it good?"

"Mm." Changkyun smiled, his mouth still chewing. After he swallowed he took a drink of his coffee before speaking,"Where is the park?"

"Just down the street, we can walk there." Jooheon replied and checked his phone,"Should I ask the others if they want to join?"

"No."

Jooheon looked up, surprised by the maknae's answer,"Wait why not?"

"Because I want just us to go Hyung." He replied, smiling sweetly.

Jooheon began to get up and walked around the table, Changkyun's eyes followed him before he disappeared behind him.

He then felt Jooheon's arms wrap around him, his voice softly in his ear,"Then let's go, my little Changkyun."

Changkyun's eyes widen, surprised by his sudden movements but then slowly got up as Jooheon's arms removed themselves.

Jooheon intertwined his fingers with Changkyun's, walking out of the dorm, and waving goodbye to Shownu who was sprawled out on the couch watching TV,"We'll be back in a few hours or so." He called and Shownu simply nodded his head, his attention focused on the tv show he was watching.

Jooheon and Changkyun walked along the empty sidewalk hand in hand. Jooheon suddenly turned his head to look down at Changkyun,"How's your rapping coming along?"

Changkyun was quiet, thinking for a minute before replying,"It could be better, I just need to practice more."

"That's good, practice is always good." Jooheon smiled at the ground, watching the cracked sidewalk.

"I want to be good like you, Hyung." Changkyun suddenly said.

"Me? But your already good." Jooheon shook his head,"What's that famous quote you always say?"

"I am what I am." Changkyun looked up, confused,"What about it?"

"Just be you." Jooheon grinned and reached over with his free hand, ruffling his chocolate brown hair.

A blush settled on Changkyun's cheeks and he looked away, embarrassed,"Hyung.."

"Come on look, the park is here." He pointed to the swing set and a slide,"Wanna swing?"

"Mm ne." Changkyun nodded letting go out Jooheon's hand and running over to it, sitting down and letting his legs dangle off.

Jooheon followed behind, grinning before realizing that Changkyun needed a little push.

Changkyun blushed again,"I-I can do it you know. I'm not that short." He smirked and kicked his feet up into the air as Jooheon pushed him. His eyes closed as he felt the wind go through his hair.

"High enough?" Jooheon's voice sounded to his right.

Changkyun slipped a glance at him, he was starting to sit onto the swing and kicked his legs back and forth. As he got higher to about the same height as Changkyun, he laughed, grinning at him.

Jooheon began to lean back as he swung back and forth, putting his legs out in front of him, his red hair being blown up and shining in the sun.

They both swung for awhile before they finally grew tired and just sat on the swings, making conversation.

Changkyun gently pushed the ground with his foot making him swing slightly back and forth,"Hyung?"

"Hm?" Jooheon looked over at him.

"Thank you."

Jooheon raised an eybrow,"For what?"

"For treating me good, I know I was a burden back on No Mercy..I know it was hard for you guys, so just...I wanted to thank you for accepting me." Changkyun said, his voice a little grim.

Jooheon suddenly got off the swing and stopped in front of him, hands on the swings chains. He looked down at Changkyun with a frown.

"That's in the past now, your a member of Monsta X, you practiced hard for a spot to debut. I'm proud of you." He said and bent down, his face an inch away from Changkyun's blushing face.

"W-what are you doing?" He stuttered out but Jooheon cut him off, his lips making contact with his.

When Jooheon pulled away, they both stared at each other, Changkyun's face red with embarrassment but Jooheon played a smirk.

"I-I.." That was all Changkyun managed to get out before Jooheon placed a finger onto his mouth, silencing him.

"Maknae shh. Let's go play." He smiled and took Changkyun's hand and lead him off to the slides.

The whole time they played at the park, Changkyun couldn't get his Hyung out of his head. Couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. His warm lips on his. He started to wonder where their relationship might lead to now and he hoped somewhere good.
____________________________

Maybe a bed? ;) that sounds good..haha.

First ever BoyxBoy imagine, I personally love this pairing, it made my Top 5 list of OTPs.

Just a sidenote: Spring break is finally over for my High School, so my updates will be slower now. Sorry about that! ^^'