joowon {smut pt.1}

Hyungwon, Jooheon ft. Wonho

Requested by: @bangtanexokyeopta

///

You watched as the three gangsters of your school spray painted graffiti on the side of the brick building. On and off you continued to think about whether you were proud or embarrassed that one was in fact your best friend.

You shifted on the steps you sat on, waiting for school to start. You looked at the boys again, laughing and running away from the scene.

You shook your head when they approached you,"Do you guys have to do that every morning. I'm surprised they haven't caught you yet."

Wonho smirked,"Well good morning to you too."

You felt a ruffle on your hair and you quickly turned to be face to face with red hair,"Jesus..."

"Nope, it's Jooheon." He said while grinning. He then smacked your shoulder,"Why don't you join us, stop being like all those good girls and getting good grades and all that crap."

"Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught yet." You said as you pushed him away.

He jumped down the stairs and wrapped his arm around Hyungwon's shoulder,"Wonho, you need to get control of your girlfriend, she's feisty."

Wonho crossed his arms, rolling his eyes at the two laughing boys,"She's not my girlfriend. We've been over this. A lot."

The boys laughed and joked around as you heard the bell ring and you headed inside. They didn't follow which probably meant they were skipping class again. A part of you wondered where they run off to during first period but you couldn't just ask, they'd tease you and bully you even more then they already do.
_________

You headed down the hallway of your school to your last class of the day when someone pushed into you and you hit the lockers.

"Yah! What the hell?!" You turned sharply to see who pushed you and it was Hyungwon. He was usually the nicer one of the three boys, or at least he talked to you like a normal person rather then the aggressive dirty talk Jooheon. Even your best friend, Wonho appeared to tease you more and more everyday.

"Hyungwon?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Hey. I was just um.." He said but seemed to have trouble speaking.

"What? Your not going to apologize?"

"Why would I?" He smiled.

"Why are you smiling, you boys make no sense sometimes.."

He took a deep breath,"Look I just need to use your English book."

"Then why not just ask for it?"

"..I'm the bully here not you." Hyungwon slammed his hand against the locker, trapping you between the lockers and his body,"So please..just let me use your book."