wonho | midnight {smut}

Requested by: @KpopTrash1a

///

Dim light barely illuminated the dark, shadowed bedroom. Scattered clothes on the carpet, one large lump breathed under the tangled sheets and blankets of the bed.

You kept your eyes on the ceiling, your fingers sliding through soft hair.

Fully on top, Wonho's body pressed yours comfortably in the mattress, his breath tickling your neck. You felt like a part of him, his warmth seeping into every bone. One of his hands threaded with yours over your head.

You couldn't help it, you started to time your breathing to match his.

Slow in, slow out.

Your mind wandered around your evening's activity. He'd made you die and come back again, screaming his name, shuddering and squirming and sweating. You had been half-amazed that he'd known what to do. Maybe he'd been reacting naturally.

Now that you thought of it, your body still hadn't recovered. It was like you'd melted into the bed...into him.

You heard your lover sigh and shifted slightly. Before you even realized it, your body arched slightly into his in response. His hips were still settled on yours, and you felt him harden.

Arousal spread hotly between your legs and suddenly your weren't the only one awake.

The hand under your shoulder blade travelled to your breast, thumbing your nipple to hardness. Moaning softly, you glanced down, Wonho's eyes closed, but his mouth was in a faint smile.

The same hand lazily moved to your hip, cupping it. Straining, you lifted your hips up, and you felt him completely harden. The tip of his cock tapped your moist opening; it only served to make you squirm with anticipation.

Your heart was racing now, and you felt sweat bead across your forehead. Pleasure shot through you when Wonho's tongue swirled across the nape of your neck. His erection tapped you again, and you surpassed a shudder.

Your loose hand pushed his hips closer to yours. You looked at him again but he still had his eyes closed.

"Unh!"

A surge of sharp pleasure went through your body and your head tossed back. His slender fingers dragged across your slick sex, toying with your swollen clit. No thoughts entered your mind, your body shuddered constantly, vibrating, muscles tight with each flick of his fingertip.

You were reaching the edge now, so close, but Wonho dipped a finger into your center, then a second one joined the first. He paused, keeping you writhing inside. You bucked suddenly, throwing your legs wider.

"W-Wonho..?"

You looked at him, but his eyes were still closed. His fingers left your center, lifted to his mouth, where he seemed to savor the taste of you on his tongue. Your throat was tight and you struggled to swallow, but tried not to pant like a bitch in heat.

He had shifted again, this time to find balance on his hands. Cock tip tappinh you, your whole existence arched excitedly.

You kept your eyes on his face, arms splayed out, hands clenching the sheets. Your very core throbbed, and you could feel the wetness underneath you.

His chocolate eyes opened, and you gasped, surprised and trapped, when he suddenly penetrated you so deeply that you felt it straight up your spine.

Just as suddenly he was slamming into your, finding the right angle, your hidden sweet spot that made you shriek and bend impossibly, the explosion darkening her vision, your body unable to properly process the climax that raked through your.

He didn't stop, his pale face flushed, teeth gritted.

The wave of her first release hurried the second one, curling and spreading from their heavy friction. Your body tangled and shook.

You felt him coming to his own climax, but you were involved with your own tightening, her own golden release. A few harder, sinking thrusts later, and white lightening struck behind your eyes, and you were gone with your lover's name on your lips, and your name echoing in your ears.

Slowly you were aware of Wonho kissing you, stroking your hair, but you kept your eyes closed when you kissed him back. He pulled away, and you felt him study you.

"Saranghae." He said as he rolled you to your side.

The corner of your mouth lifted to a smile as you faded to sleep, face to Wonho's softly breathing chest.