kihyun | pink blush {OS}

"Ne, jagiya?" You felt a warm gentle hand on your shoulder.

"Hm?" You stopped chewing the cookie you held and looked over your shoulder only to be greeted by the person's finger poking your cheek,"Kihyunnie!" You suddenly jumped up,"Your hair!"

Kihyun nervously gave you a laugh,"Mm, do you like it?" He fluffed up the front a bit of his now pale pink hair.

"Whoa it's so pink!" You touched it, feeling the smooth locks through your fingers,"Why did you dye it?"

"I'll have you know pink is my favorite color, jagi." He grinned proudly but then turned sad,"That and... Hoseok hyung dyed his blue! A-and maknae Changkyun's is blonde now.."

"Are you jealous?" You said suspiciously.

"W-well... all the girls seem to like it."

"Kihyun!" You tightly hugged him,"I liked your hair even before you dyed it pink!"

"But.." He started to smile slightly,"You really think so?"

You shook your head,"You know, I think pink really does suit you though."

"Hm? Wae?" He frowned a little even though you pretty much complimented him.

"Because it matches your pink blush, oppa." You poked his warm cheek before he looked away with embarrassment.

"Ahh hajima." He laughed, pulling you into a hug again,"I love it when you tease me, you're so clever."

"You know what I love?" You smiled.

"Me of course."

"And that blush thats still on your cheeks."

"What really?!" He put his hands up to hide his cheeks again,"Jagiyaaaaa~~"

///

First short one shot! Hope you all enjoyed, I didn't have a class so I decided to write a little before I studied ^^