+8.3 | kihyun {B-DAY pt.1}

Annyeong monbebes! Tuesday was a very special day! Our very own Kihyunnie's Birthday! But due to some family problems and being very busy, I wasn't able to update this on his birthday. Let's wish him a happy late birthday though!
This story is pretty long, it will have a second part just for the smut ;)

Requested by: xmoonlightspiritx

=×=×=×=

"Jagiya!" A sweet voice called from the living room,"I'm off! My manager called in, he said he needed to go over the song lists for our tour."

You finally had made your way into the room your boyfriend had called in to find him standing by the front door, a bag slung over his shoulder, his now pale pink hair was in a soft pile of waves and he adjust his silver rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"So, you'll be gone the whole day?" You asked him, a somewhat frown on your face.

He smiled,"I hope not. Waeyo? You have plans today or something?"

"Aniya." You approached him, wrapping your arms around his neck for a hug,"I'll miss you." You whispered gently.

"Me too." He kissed your temple,"Um..."

"Hm?" You looked up at him almost innocently.

"Do you... know what day it is?" His face turned a slight pink color and his eyes averted to the floor.

"Ne, it's Tuesday." You laughed softly,"Have you forgotten?"

Kihyun met your eyes again, you could see that they were a little sad but he grinned anyway,"O-of course! Mian hae." He laughed nervously before giving you a small kiss of the cheek,"I have to go now, jagi."

"Oh! Wait here!" You suddenly dashed off to the kitchen, leaving Kihyun confused. You came back with a small brown bag, decorated in cute stickers with Kihyun's name on it,"I made you a lunch today." You handed it to him and you could tell he was having a hard time containing his excitement.

"Neomu kiyowo!" He admired the small, heart shaped stickers,"Thank you jagi, I love it when you make me lunch!" After a few more pecks on the lips he finally left with a wave.

That's when you rushed to find your phone and called a certain someone,"Hyunwoo-ah? He's out of the house now."

"We're on our way."

=×=×=×=

"Is this okay?"

"Mm...." You looked from different angles, the cake Minhyuk had set on the table was slightly to the left and you motioned for him to move it. Everything had to be just right.

Earlier that week, the other members and you had planned to surprise their very own Kihyun with a party at your place. Since it was the house that you and your boyfriend lived in, it had plenty of space even for the two of you. When the boys showed up they had a cake and packages from each of them. You had bought the decorations in advance and hide them, hoping that Kihyun would never them.

"Okay, now all we need to do is place a few more streamers in the--"

"(Y/N)!!" Jooheon came running into the kitchen,"Kihyun is home early!"