jooheon | you're mine {smut}

Requested by: BigAndAngry
Name used: Ty

///

"You can't believe who I met today!" Ty said as she walked closely next to her best friend.

Jooheon glanced at her,"Huh? Who?" He had raised a curious eye brow.

She sighed out, looking up at the darkening sky,"He's a really good drawer. Oh, and don't even get me started on his painting skills."

"You didn't answer my question." Jooheon's voice interrupted.

"No no no. He really knows how to use oil pastels. Or were they watercolors..?" She mumbled out, thinking back to her art class,"Wait.."

"Well I guess we've established that it's a boy you met." There was a tone to Jooheon's voice that made her stop and look at him.

"Well yes.. but--"

"What's his name?" He didn't make eye contact even though her eyes were on him. He was walking slightly away from her too, his hands in his pockets and he seemed focused on the ground in front of him.

"Jooheon."

His head sudden snapped toward her,"Ty. I'm not in your art class."

"N-No.. I mean." She sighed out, his actions were making her confused,"I meant..like what's wrong? Why are you--" Ty jumped alittle as her phone buzzed I'm her pocket.

Jooheon suddenly glanced at it, then his eyes traveled your own before looking away again,"No things wrong, I'm just--"

Another buzz.

"Never mind, I saw something in the hallway, Starship is having auditions soon." He finally smiled, it was a bright smile, the one that shows his deep dimples on both cheeks.

"That's great Jooheon! Are you going to--"

Her phone buzzed once again, only this time she fumbled to pull it out.

"It's Wonho!" Ty grinned, scrolling through each message.

"Who?" Jooheon's smile disappeared and was replaced with a frown, his eye brows furrowed.

"Wonho, the boy I was talking about!" Ty managed to reply as she quickly typed out a message.

"He..has your number..? You gave it to him?" Jooheon's voice was dangerous low and she looked up at him. He was obviously pissed off, his hands clenching and unclenching.

"I-I.." He reached out, taking the phone from her hand and typed something before locking it and slipping it into him back pocket. Then he grabbed her hand and dragged her into a vacant alleyway near by.

"Jooheon what are--" She gave him a questioning look as he roughly pushed her to a wall.

"I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago." His lips pressed to hers, tongue invading.
She lets out a quiet soft moan that reaches all the way down his spine, and he snaps.

He starts to remove her clothes in a frenzy and only gets her shirt halfway off her body before Ty suddenly put her hands up in front of him,"J-Jooheon.. we're in public.."

He pulls her legs from under her to wrap around his waist, and braces her with his body as he starts kissing the soft, sensitive skin of her neck, ignoring her plead to stop.

She starts to squirm and rub against his hard-on as she tries to get out of his grip, but the sensations were too strong. He finally pulls the remaining clothing away and places a nipple into his hot, warm mouth. Ty's hands immediately make their way to run through his hair.

Jooheon began to rub his covered cock against her wet panties, right between her folds to where she is most sensitive. She jumps a little each time he thrusts against her. She tugs on his hair a little less gently as she starts to feel the heat gathering in her lower belly.

Jooheon let out a groan from the sensation before he rips her panties off her body, removes his length from his pants, and trusts into her with one, fluid motion. Ty let out a soft scream into his shoulder as she hugs him to her completely. He pushes his face into her hair, breathing heavily into her ear as he starts to pump in and out of her.

She's so wet and warm around his length that he's sure he won't last more than a couple more thrusts. Jooheon's hands grip her legs as he bounces her up and down against his member faster.

Ty, unable to contain the plessure, let out a loud moan as she released. She slouches as she loses the strength to keep up with him. Jooheon suddenly pulls her off the wall and lays her on the cold ground, gently placing his hand behind her head to carefukly lay it down on the cement. He thwn placed each of her legs over his shoulders and started to thrust into her again, watching his length slide in and out of her flushed core.

The blush covering Ty's cheeks catches his eyes, and he starts to thrust faster. He's taken by her bouncing breasts and moves her legs to wrap around his waist before he leans down to take a breast into his mouth once again. He sucks on her nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

As her hands move to hold him, he grabs her arms and pins them above her head,"Ty..." He groans out before he starts to pound into her faster than he's ever done before. He's been impatient for release since he's waited almosy his entire life to have her, and he finally feels it coming.

He crashes his lips against hers as she releases a second time. The sensation pulsed against him, triggering his release, and a thrust later, he lets out a curse. As he catches his breath, he sees the woman that he's been obsessively in love with and can't remember when she was more beautiful than she was right this moment,"Ty..I love you. Don't talk to anyone else."

With a smile he helps her put her clothing back on before placing her phone into her hand.

Breathlessly Ty unlocks it, curiously looking at her messages to see what he did to it. In the conversation between you and Wonho, a message read:

"Ty is mine. And only mine."