hyungwon | spring rain

You sat in class, shifting in your seat. It was almost time to go to lunch and you so badly wanted to go home.

Your classmates laughed and yelled around the classroom.

'What a bother.' You thought and let out a deep sigh.

The only person you actually could concentrate on, even with all the noise, was the boy sitting in front of you.

Chae Hyung Won.

His golden hair seemed like the only thing in this world that shined. You dreamed about one day being able to run a hand through it but you knew it would never happen.

You watched him turn the page of the book he was reading.

You noticed how gentle he was, how graceful turning a page could be.

The bell rang bringing your attention back to the classroom and soon realized it was lunch time finally.

You were alittle disappointed as you watched Hyungwon pack his bag, stand up and leave silently.

=×=×=×=

You and your friends met up before walking to the lunch room. Of course they were serving some sort of meat that no one could identify, but you just chose the salad bar instead.

As you made your way to the lunch table, you stole a glance at Hyungwon who was in the middle of all the "popular" boys.

You had to admit that they were all good looking but you only had a crush on the one and only Hyungwon.

For three years you've gone to school with him and ever since the first day you laid eyes on him, he stole you heart and at this point, you don't think he'll give it back.

You sat quietly at the table. Your friends were already chatting up the daily drama and recent rumors. You took a bite of tomato before looking up at your friends but instead something else caught your eye.

'Oh my god'

There he was. Sitting there. Eyes straight on you.

Hyungwon quickly looked away and tried to act it cool but it was too late, you saw him looking at you. You.

'Theres just no way.'

You looked down at your salad.

'He was.. Looking.. At me?'

So many thoughts ran through your head. You brushed it off not wanting to embarrass yourself by doing something crazy. You told your self that he was looking at someone else but you knew it wasn't possible. You know what you saw.

=×=×=×=

Classes finally ended and you almost forgot to stay after school, studying with your tutor, because of the thought of Hyungwon still lingered in your thoughts.