changkyun | cookies & cream

"Jagi. I'm hungry!" Changkyun pouted next to you.

You glanced up at his pouting puppy dog face.

"So?" You teased him, poking his puffed out cheek.

"Let's get some food while we're out!" He said while grinning and took your hand,"What would you like?"

You walked beside him, on the bike path that passed through the park. You thought for a second, unable to think of anything you really wanted to eat.

"Want some ice cream?" Changkyun said for you instead.

You looked over to see him pointing at a near by ice cream stand on the sidewalk. The man behind the stand had just given a small child an ice cream cone.

"Ne! Sounds good!" You said excitedly and slightly pulled him along.

When you reached the stand, Changkyun pulled out his wallet and gave you money, which you refused but he made you take it anyway.

"What can I get for you?" The man asked. He had a bright smile and really curly blonde hair. It almost reminded you of Minhyuk.

Changkyun was the one who spoke,"Two cookies and cream please."

"Coming right up!" The man bent down and rummaged through stuff below the cart.

You felt a hand on yours and you glanced over at Changkyun, a slight blush on his cheeks when he noticed you looking.

"Aw kyeopta!" You hugged his arm and he started chuckling.

"Here you are!" The man handed you both the large ice cream cones. You saw they had big chunks of oreo cookies in it, which in turn made Changkyun gasp and bite into one making you start laughing uncontrollably.

"Let's go find a bench." He said through the ice cream.

"Mm okay!" You followed him to what looked like a newly painted red bench and sat beside him.

You ate the ice cream happily, stealing glances a your by friend as his licked the sides and your face flushed alittle.

"Is it good?" You heard him say.

"Ne! Thank you!" You smiled at him and he grinned.

"You..have something.." He reached out and gently slid his lip over your lips,"Right there.."

Embarrassed you looked away only to have him hook his fingers under your chin and turn your face back toward him. He stared into your eyes before leaning down and planting a chocolate flavored kiss onto your lips.

"Saranghae, jagiya." He poked your nose slightly before scooting closer to you and stole a lick from your ice cream cone.

"Yah!" You pouted, playfully slapping him away.
___________________________

Guys I'm running out of ideas! :(
So sorry that this was short, and somewhat bad. It's a little cute, especially for Changkyun. ♡~