Chapter 4

I walked through the school doors with my bag hung over my shoulder. I was way more confident than last Monday. I held my head high and looked around for Laura and the rest of our friends. I saw them and hurried over joining their circle by the lockers.

They all greeted me and they caught me up on what they were talking about. We talked for a while in the halls before I had to head off to my locker to put up my books. I opened my locker, placed my book inside, and closed it. I could feel something I was wrong. I turned around and across the hall was Harry.

He was leaning against the wall. His dark hair was pushed back. He wore a white shirt with some graphic design on it and black jeans. His eyes watched my every move. I knew if I wanted to get to my first class I would have to walk by him. I took a deep breath and walked in Harry's direction. I plan on avoiding him and walking right past him. It too early on a Monday to deal with him.

I was almost past Harry when he stepped right in front of me. I groaned.

"Move," I demanded. Harry crossed his arms and didn't say a word.

I stepped to the right to walk around Harry but he blocked me again.

"Get out of my way," I said in a threatening tone only loud enough for us two to hear it.

"Oh I am just trying to be friendly," Harry smirked looking down at me.

"It's never going to happen. Get over it Styles," I snapped.

By now a small crowd had formed around us just like the previous week. Harry just chuckled moving closer. Our bodies were almost touching. Harry looked down at me. It wasn't until then when I noticed how much larger Harry was compared to me. Harry had to be over 180cm. I could also his tattoos much easier this close. The looked like they were all black and there was a lot of them.

"Baby, you know you want me."

Harry stepped closer. Our faces were centimeter away. I could feel Harry's hot breath on my lips.

"What I want is for you to get out of my way and fucking leave me alone!" I shouted pushing Harry away.

I kept my head forward and walked to class. I mentally smiled as I heard a few cheers for my courageous actions towards Harry. I needed to keep my head and carry on.

*******

"Sal!" I heard a female's voice call out. I turned as I walked into my third class of the day.

"Oh, hi Laura!" I smiled.

"Heard about Harry and you this morning," she laughed.

"Oh god no," I rolled my eyes. She laughed some more before hanging her arm over my shoulder.

"Someone filmed it."

"What? Nooo," I groaned.

Laura kept laughing as I pouted. We had English and then one more class before lunch. We decided to meet outside for lunch today. We sat in courtyard on the north side of the school. A few other people in the school sat outside because it was such a beautiful day.

We sat in the lawn eating, laughing, and gossiping. We were having such a great time. We were laughing at story Kate was telling us when everyone stopped talking and looked up from behind me.

"What?" I asked still laughing.

"Harry," Laura said pointing to behind.

I turned around and saw Harry walking over to us. He had smirk plastered across his face.

I turned around as he became closer. I could feel him standing right before me. I stood still.

"Ladies."

Please keep commenting and voting it makes me soo happy :)