Chapter 48

Harry’s POV

It’s four in the fucking morning and I’m still driving around. The boys got nothing. I’ve met with everyone I know that could help. Everyone says they know nothing. I bet some are lying. JD probably paid them off. I swear when I find JD I kill him. I don’t give a fuck about what anybody says, he is going to suffer. I'm exhausted and I about to fall asleep behind the wheel. I pull into a open lot and turn off my car. I laid my head back. It wasn't helping that I was more than streesed abut Sal, so my head was spinning. I just needed to hold her in my arms again. I need to never let her go, hold her by my side, and never let her in harm's way.

My phone rings and I answer it straightaway.

“Harry,” Sal panted over the phone clearly out of breath.

“Sal, are you alright?”

She was silent.

“Baby?” I asked.

“I’m scared,” she finally speaks.

“What did he do?” I asked my voice cold. Sal would never admit that she is scared unless something is really wrong.

“Nothing, he just..”

“Did he touch you?”

Silence.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" I asked my voice dead.

“No. I ran before he could do anything,” her voice squeaks.

I’m going to kill him. I am going to kill him.

“It’s okay. I need you to help me though,” I say trying to sound as calm as possible.

 I hear yelling in the background and Sal hold her breath.

“What is happening there?” I demanded.

“I’m hiding,” she whispered.

“Does he know you have a phone?”

“No.”

“Okay. Don’t let him. Now I need you to tell me what kind of place you are in. I’m coming to get you.”

"But I said...”

“This is really not the time for all of that,” I snapped. “I’m sorry. I’m just so worried about you.”

“It’s okay. I know you’re mad, but I agreed to meet JD and it was only…”

 “Wait. You agreed to meet JD?”

“Yeah….”

“You what!?! Why the hell would you do that?!”

“He said he would kill you right then and there!” She cried out.

“How could he of killed me? I was in the warehouse with the boys… oh my god.”

“What?” Sal asked concerned.

“I think one of the boys is working for JD.”

“That’s horri- STAY AWAY FROM ME!! GET YOU HAND OFF!! PUT ME DOWN!! HARRY!!!!” Sal’s voice called for help.

“Let go of her!” I boomed into the phone.

“Ah, ah, ah,” JD warned, “we had a deal and she broke our deal.”

I heard Sal scream in the background and my grip was so tight on my phone it might shatter.

“Bye bye now.”

There was a long beeping sound and a crush signaling that JD had broken his phone and I was this close to breaking mine. I told the boys to meet me at my house this time because I was closer to there and I was too exhausted to drive downtown.

I made a cup of coffee for myself and another pot for the others. I was determined to figure out who was playing double agent. It all made sense now how JD was watching me everywhere I went. I thought he wouldn’t get eyes in the warehouse. In a way it was a “safe” place, but it never because some back stabbing bastard decided to work for JD. Once all the boys were gathered in my kitchen I watched them. I watched how they stood, how they acted, just their whole attitude.

“Talked to Sal again,” I finally spoke.

“What did she say?! Do you know where she is?” Niall asked.

“She was going to tell me, but JD found where she was hiding.”

“Oh mate, I’m so sorry,” Joey sighed.

“The phone call wasn’t completely useless. I learned something quite valuable.”

“What?” Liam asked.

“I learned that one of you is a good-for-nothing bastard that has been working for me, but also JD,” I spat.

Only one of the boy’s eyes opened in fear that he had been caught

“Now Fred, would you like to explain why before I kill you?” I said coldly cracking my knuckles.

Sorry for the short chapter!!!

15 COMMENTS AND 5 VOTES FOR AN UPDATE!!!