Chapter 40

I nodded unsure and went into the bathroom stripping off my disgusting clothes and wrapping a towel around my body. I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. When it did I dropped the towel and hopped in. The hot water immediately started to wash way some of the paint on my hands and arms.

"Hello baby," I heard Harry's voice from the side of me as the shower curtain opened.

"Harry!" I screamed trying to hide my body from him. He was completely naked as he stepped into the shower with me.

"Get out," I told him sternly.

"C'mon I'm trying I save the environment. We're gonna save water and maybe have some fun," he winked.

I scoffed and he took my arms off my chest and moved my leg back down leaving me bare in front of him.

"You've got paint on your face," he laughed wiping his thumb against my cheek softly. I was still angry with him for coming in here when I told him no, but I had to admit that I loved it.

"Can I wash you?" He asked softly over the running the water that hit my head and some of Harry's. His curly hair began to fall and stick to his skin. He pushed it back out of his eyes.

I nodded slowly and Harry grabbed the bottle of body wash from the each and squirted a large amount of it in his hand.

He rubbed his hand together and started with my shoulders his bug hands massaging in the soap. He went down at arms and to my stomach. He slowly crept up to my breast and massaged them slowly cupping and giving them each a squeeze gaining a moan from me.

Harry smirked and began to scoot me close by putting his hands on the back of my shoulders and pulled me towards himself. He rubbed down my back as he stared into my eyes and down to my bum slapping it slightly making me jump.

Harry chuckled and brought his hand back up to my back and wrapped around pulling me against his body.

"You're so beautiful," he told me whispering in my ear.

I blushed into his chest continuing to bury my head.

Harry kissed my neck with force and gripped my waist tightly making me fall weak at the knees, but Harry had me. He started to suck hard on the skin right below my ear making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Harry," I breathed.

Harry responded by biting down on the already tender skin. The hot water was still hitting our bodies. One of Harry's hands squeezed my breast and I jumped a little scared. Harry lip's tickled my neck as he laughed. He trailed kisses up my neck to kissed all around my mouth teasing me.

"Just kiss my lips," I begged. Harry quickly pecked my lips pulling back.

"Tease," I pouted and Harry laughed.

"I need to wash my hair," I said.

I grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair and put conditioner into the tips of my hair. I could feel Harry eyes watching me, as he stood there naked and soaking wet. He quickly washed himself as I started to get out of the shower to quickly get a towel around my body. But Harry had already turned off the water and was by my side in seconds.

"I want you," he said grabbing me. The last time he said this was at Jacks party and that was the last time we had sex and the first time.

"Now?" I asked a little confused.

"Yes now," Harry laughed.

"Oh."

I didn't know what else to say.

Harry began to roughly kiss me again, but this time on my lips. He didn't waste in time sticking his tongue in my mouth anD exploring it like it was his last time. His hand wandered to my bum and encourgaed me to jump up, so he could carry me. I did and Harry took me into the bedroom. He laid me down the comforter of my bed. He laid down hovering over me keeping one hand to support himself up from crushing me. I ran my hands throguh his wet hair that was quikcly drying. I could feel him getting hard against my leg and I moved my leg agaisnt it making Harry groan in pleasure.

This other hand that he was not using hasd traveling down my thigh and I was trying to pry open my legs. He finally got them open and put his knees on the inside of them to keep them from closing. Hihd figertips trailed up the my inner thigh stopping and squeezeing every inch of scream making my stomach twist. Harry stood up and quikcly grabbed his wallet sticking on my dresser and pulled out a small platic packet. He ripped it open and slid in on to his erection. He joned me back on my bed looked into my eyes.

"It's not going to hurt as bad as last time," he told me positioning himself to enter me.

I nodded hoping that it wouldn't. It was great last time, but if that damn pain would of gone away it would of made it ten times more enjoyable.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you."

Harry slowly entered me and it did still hurt, but a lot less than before. I slammed my eyes shut as he went deeper. Harry began pulling out and going back in with small thrust. The pain started to go away and he felt amazing.

"Harry," I groaned.

"Fuck," Harry cussed.

I pulled at his Harry and dug my nails into his back and Harry started to go faster.

"Shit."

"Tell me how it feels," Harry demanded.

"So good," I said my voice shaking.

Harry smirked and thrusted making me scream out.

"Harry!"

His eyes were closed his body had gone from wet to dry to sweaty. Our hot bodies touched and out skin stuck together. Our bodies also hit together perfectly. Like we were both broken pieces that formed one whole. Harry continued to plunge his length into me and I continued to whine and scream. I kept pulling at Harry's hair and curling my toes.

"Baby your so fucking tight," Harry said his voice rasp and dark.

Harry's large hands wandered very inch of my skin. I left my stomach twisting and I squeezed my eyes so tightly together that I was seeing stars. My walls started to close in and it felt like I could explode. I released myself all over Harry's condom right before me released also. Harry's thrust became loose and sloppy before pulling out and taking a deep breathe falling next to me. I rolled onto my side to look at him and he smile pushing back the hair that fell in front of my face.

"That was fun," Harry laughed scooting closer to me.

"Yeah," I sighed tired. Harry pulled the covers from underneath us to over me and a little on him before taking me into his arms.

"Go to sleep angel. Sweet dreams," he whispered kiss my neck.

****

"Um yeah...ok dad...yeah bye," I spoke into the phone before ending the cal with my father. I needed to clear my head.

"I'm going for a run!" I yelled to Harry.

"Be careful. Call me if you need anything," he called back. It was Thursday afternoon and it was the perfect temperature to go on a run. I had my shorts and t-shirt on with my hair pulled back with tennis shoes. I put my headphones in my in and played my workout playlist.

I ran down the pavement the sun shining. I felt great because I haven't gone for a run in the longest time. I turned around the corner thought I would run to my house and then run back. That would be good.

I stiffened up when a famialr car pulled up next to me. The person rolled the window down and looked straight into my eyes.

Jack.

My instinct was to run, run so fast back to Harry's house, but somehow my legs wouldn't let me. They stayed locked in place. My eyes dilated in fear and my heart was racing.

"Sal," he smiled evily.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Nothing. So I heard you're with Harry now. It's sad from me to him, you could of done so much better."

"I doing ten times better with Harry than I was when I was with you."

"He's just using you."

"No he's not! He loves me and I love him!" I shouted getting angry.

"You love him after know what he does for a living?"

"There's nothing wrong about being an auto mechanic."

Jack bursted out laughing looking ridiculous leaving me confused.

"An auto mechanic?!" Jack laughed.

"Yes. Why are you laughing?"

"Maybe you should ask your boyfriend about the secrets is he hiding from you," Jack smirked rolling up his window and speeding down the road.

I know Harry was been keeping secrets from me and I've been letting them go, but now that Jack knows I need to know. How the hell does Jack know more about Harry than I do? Nobody knows anyhting about Harry. That's what made him the mysterious bad boy that everyone was drawn other than the fact that Harry is hot as fuck.

But I was mad and I plan on knowing everyone of Harry's secrets.

DRAMA TO COME!!!

15 VOTES AND 7 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE!!! :)