Chapter 30

The rest of the week went on as usual. Jack kept his distance, and I had to keep begging Harry not to do anything. Harry never left me alone again. He wasn’t staying close to me, but he made sure that I wasn’t in a room or hall alone. Harry sent glares to Jack whatever chance he could get. Harry would tense up and go from staring at me to restraining himself from killing Jack. Jack still had on bruise/cut on this face from Harry and him last encounter.

Laura had kept Harry and I’s secret. On Wednesday, we talked and she had a few more questions. She wished us the best. I was really she was supportive us too. I kept telling myself one more week on school and then it’s over. I am planning on studying like crazy this weekend, but Harry has invited to stay over. I tried to tell him I need to study, but he insisted that I come over. I don’t know how Harry isn’t failing school because I know the in past he doesn’t show up and never studies, so he must be incredibly smart.

It was Friday, Harry and I were at his house. I had yet to see Harry’s bedroom, but I hoped to see tonight. I met this women when I saw little and she told me that you can tell a lot about person from their house, but especially their room. Harry’s house told me that he is lonely; I can tell he barely uses any of the space and he is messy. I don’t mind that though. I am messy, but if thing get too out of control I like to clean. I also clean when I’m under stress, which is now.

Finals and next week and instead of studying I am sitting in Harry’s living room as he is changing.  I look into the kitchen and see that there are dishes in the sink and I can’t help, but go over and start to clean. I rinse of the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I noticed that the counters were not clean either so I wetted a cloth or wiped the counter down.

“What are you doing?” Harry asked making me jump. I didn’t know he was downstairs.

“Cleaning.”

“You don’t have to clean, I don’t want you to clean.”

He took the cloth from my hands and placed it down. He took my hand and let me back into the living room. It wasn’t until now I noticed me was shirtless.

“So what do you want to do tonight?” Harry asked me pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head. Harry has been super protective since Tuesday. It was nice, but he was always asking if I was okay or not.

“We have exams next week soooo,” I said.

“We can study tomorrow. I can be you’re personal tutor,” Harry winked.

“Really?”

“It might be hard to believe, but yes I do very well in school.”

“Ok fine, we’ll study tomorrow as long as you help me. But what are going to?”

“I know I party we can go to,” Harry suggested. We were both now sitting at the barstools at the counter. I traced my finger over his tattoos.

“What kind of party…?”

“My friend, Niall, if throwing a party. It will be fun. I won’t let anything happen,” Harry explained kissing my lips.

“Um ok sure. How old is your friend?”

“He’s 19 too. He’s a fun pal, you’ll like him.”

“Ok. I’m not really wearing any partying clothes,” I said looking down at my jeans and shirt. They were causal clothes.

“We can go to your place before me go, but we have like an hour and a half until then, so we probably need to leave now.”

“Ok, but you might wanna put on shirt,” I sais giggling.

“You don’t want me to go topless? I thought you liked this,” Harry smirked pointing to his torso.

“I do, but I prefer to have that to myself,” I said grinning before walking past Harry and towards the door.

Harry chuckled and walked back upstairs. He came back down in a black t-shit with a small read heart on the chest. He smiled and ran his finger through his hair pushing it up. He grabbed his keys and wallet and we were headed to my house.

Luckily my dad wasn’t home, so we went straight to my room. Harry has never been inside my house. He looked around inspecting everything. It was just a normal house, nothing fancy.

“Uh, my room is upstairs. Let’s go up there,” I told Harry walking up the stairs. He followed close behind. I opened the door to my room and I instantly wished I would of tidied up more.

“So this it, I’m sorry it’s messy. I’ve been busy studying.”

“I don’t mind. You know I’m messy,” Harry laughed. I joined him laughing.

“So what should I wear to this party?”

“Whatever you want.”

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically opening my cabinet doors. Harry sat down on my bed laying back making himself comfortable. I rolled my eyes and Harry chuckled. I looked threw my clothes in my closet.

“Dress or jeans with a top?”

“Jeans and a shirt.”

I nodded and grabbed my dark jeans and a white flowy shirt. This one of my favorite outfits, but I haven’t worn it since I was in Vancouver. I loved there before I moved here. It is so beautiful over there.

“I am going to go change,” I told Harry.

“You can change in here. I won’t mind and it’s not like I haven’t seen any of the before,” Harry smirked sitting up and looking me up and down.

“I don’t think so,” I scoffed walking into bathroom. I made sure to lock the door not wanting Harry to come in.

I changed into the clothes and fixed my hair styling it the way I wanted it to look. I had some eye makeup and put some lip-gloss on. The white shirt hit right below my belly button showing some of my stomach. The sleeves went a above my wrist. I slips on a pair of flats that were inside my bathroom that were comfy enough to party in.

I walked out of the bathroom and Harry’s eyes landed on me. He opened his mouth and his eyes went wide. He ran his hand through his hair.

“Fuck Sal, you look amazing,” He said in awe looking me from head to toe.

“I do?” I asked looking down at my outfit.

“Yes, you look beautiful,” Harry said biting his lip.

“Thanks,” I grinned ear to ear.

“L-let’s go,” Harry stuttered still staring at me. I heard Harry mutter something under is breath, but I couldn’t make it out. He kept his hands in fist to his sides, but he didn’t look mad.

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked when we were in the car.

“Nothing, you just look so beautiful. You’re stunning,” he told me. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I smile looking down into my lap.

I was excited for tonight. I can tell it is going to be fun.

Vote and comment!! xx