Chapter 36

My dad parked the car and we walked into the building for graduation. Harry had dropped me off early this morning to allow me to get ready. I wore a black and white dress and my favorite pair of sandals. I had my hair pulled back out of my face and it was curled nicely in the back. My makeup was a little darker than usual because this was my graduation for crying out loud. I was freaking out, but I was mostly excited to see Harry is a suit. Did he own one or did he have to rent one? Will it be a whole suit or just a normal clothes with a blazer? I hope it’s the whole suit, but you can never with Harry.

I spotted Kate as soon I walked through the doors and told my dad I would be right back. She looked stunning in her like pink dress. Her ombre was curled just like mine, and she wore nude heels.

“Kate! You look so pretty!” I said giving her a hug and exanimating her outfit again.

“Thank you. You look so beautiful,” she smiled. Soon Laura and the rest of the girls had joined us.

“Did you guys see Harry?!” Emily asked rather excited.

“No. Why?” I asked wanted to know what happened. Laura sent me a look and I just shrugged.

“He’s wearing a suit. Like full out,” Emily giggled.

I felt myself smiling and immediately dropped it. I couldn’t show that I was happy.

“He looks good too,” Mariana added.

“Very hot,” Kate agreed. 

Jealousy was sent throughout my body. They have no right to say that. Well they also don’t know about Harry and I. These are the times I wish Harry and I just told everyone, but this way I have no judging me and I don’t loose the only friends I have.

Laura looked at me and looked sorry, but I shook my head telling her I was fine. I just have to remember Harry is mine and he loves me. 

We were called back into a room, so we could all walk into the chapel like area together. I told my dad that I would see if after the graduation and he nodded. I wanted to see Harry in his suit so badly. I was expecting to see his curls stand out in the crowd like usually because of his height, but he wasn’t anywhere. I was about to give up when I felt hand on my shoulder. I jumped turning around obviously frightened. It was Harry and he did look good.

He wore a black dress pants and a black blazer with a white and black polka-dotted dress shirt buttoned all the way up. His hair was perfectly pushed back and he wore a huge grin on his face.

“Nice,” I commented trying to sound casual.

“I dressed up for you in all this and I only a ‘nice’?” He questioned.

“For me?” I asked. I couldn’t even try to keep the stupid smile off my face.

“Yes for you. You said today was a big deal for you, so I decided to pull this out.”

“Thanks,” I said still smiling still staring at his attire.

“You look beautiful in his dress,” Harry commented taking his bottom lip between his teeth.

“Thank you.” I blushed.

“All girls please come into the room 112! And all boys to room 114!” A teacher called very aggravated at the stubborn teens.

“Bye Styles,” I laughed walking away.

 *****

I just graduated. I cannot believe it is all really over. Most parents were in tears hugging their children.  It was all very hectic trying to find my dad. I finally spotted him and made my way over.