Chapter 8

Sal's POV

I have no clue what just happened.

The bell rang and I was off to my first class which was Art today. I waited for Harry to stroll in, but he never came. I remember Laura telling me how sometimes he doesn't show up for classes. I shrugged and worked on my project name.

When English came around, Harry didn't show up either.

Where was he?

My rest of my day went on normally. I went home and did some work.

It was late and I sat on the edge of my bed with my t-shirt and pajama bottoms pondering about Harry.

He was very confusing. I have no idea what happened today in the hallway, but all I know I had a weird feeling in the pit on my stomach about it.

I fell asleep with the image of Harry's face in the hallway plastered in my mind.

*******

My Tuesday was okay. Just a normal school day. Except it was raining. Harry was at school today. He kept pretty quiet which was nice. Before I knew it the day was over and everyone was gone.

I sat stood in front of the school near the doors watching the rain pour down. I dialed my dad's number for the fourth time.

"Pick up," I mumbled to myself displeased. The voicemail played as I tensed up my hand in anger.

"Hey dad, its Sal again. You forgot to pick me up. Please come soon, I don't want to want to walk home in the rain," I said into the phone.

I clicked in call showing my phone in my jacket pocket. I waited roughly another 15 minutes before I gave up. I pulled out my small umbrella I had fortunately had in my bag.

I tucked my sketch pad inside my jacket not wanting any water to ruin it. I took a large breath in before walking outside. The hard water hit the umbrella. I quickly walked sidewalk before making my journey to my house. The wind was blowing against me causing the rain to hit my front side. I winced at the rain hit my face. I walked down the street mentally cursing. Cars drove by me staring as I shuffled threw the puddles.

"Get in," I rough voice say next to me. My eyes widen at the words afraid of what could happen next. I hesitantly looked over only to see Harry with the window down on his car. He looked slightly irritated.

"Are you joking?" I asked humored and amazed.

"I may hate you, but I'm a good person," Harry told me.

"You a good person," I laughed.

"Just get in the bloody car," Harry said annoyed.

I rolled my eyes knowing I would regret this, but walked up to the car and opened the passenger door. I closed the umbrella and slipped inside quickly, making sure not to make eye contact with Harry. I set my bag by my feet. I took out my sketch pad from my jacket and it placed it on top of my bag.

"Where do you live?" Harry said in a flat voice with no emotion.

I knew he felt as awkward as I did. I told him my address and he nodded before driving off down the road. The soft sound of the radio and the rain was the only noise that could be heard for the 3 minutes it took us to drive to my flat. I directed Harry into my driveway. When the car came to stop, I looked over to Harry.

"Thanks," I told him. Harry nodded the corner of this lips beginning to curve upwards, but then dropped.

I opened the door of the car and scurried out. I ran to the side door of my flat. When I was under the safety of my covered doorstep. I pulled out my key and and wiggled it into the hole. I unlocked the door looking back on last time to see Harry watching my every move. I shook my head lightly before walking into the front hall. Why is he so damn confusing?

Keep commenting and voting!! I want to hear your ideas :)