Chapter 60

IMPORTANT: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'VE WRITTEN 60 CHAPTERS FOR STRANGEST TYPE OF LOVE! IT'S CRAZY!!! I JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE!

ALSO SADLY, I WILL BE ENDING STRANGEST TYPE OF LOVE. THERE WILL ONLY BE ABOUT 10 CHAPTERS LEFT AND I DO NOT PLAN ON MAKING A SEQUEL.

LASTLY, EXAMS ARE COMING WHICH MEANS LESS FREQUENT UPDATES!! BUT AS SOON AS BREAK STARTS I'LL UPDATE MORE!!!

"Now today I'm going to tell you what has happened in these past few months," I explained to Sal as we climbed into my car.

"We're going to drive around town and I'll explain everything."

"Sounds good to me," she smiled.

I drove us to our old school. I thought it would be a good place to start.

"This is our old school," I told her as I pulled into the lot out front.

She looked around like she was evaluating the school, but her face told me that nothing outside the school looked familiar.

"Let's go inside," I suggested getting out  and running around the car to open her door.

"Thanks," she blushed getting out. "I like your car."

"You said to me after the first time you read it in," I said and she blushed again.

We walked towards the school in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. Sal was finally warmed up to me enough and I hope it's enough that she doesn't run when I tell her everything. I thought about long and hard last night sleeping on that damn couch. If she does remember she would be pissed that I didn't tell her everything, so I might as well. And if she loved me before, maybe she can love me now.

"This is it," I shrugged opening the door for her.

"Woah," she gasped.

"What?" I asked her.

"This place, it feels like deja vu," she smiled and started quickly walking and looking around.

"What are you looking for?" I questioned following her. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I love it when she remembers things.

"I don't know," she explained, "but there is something here."

"Here!" She exclaimed. "Here!"

Her locker.....

"Something happened her," she stated.

"This is your old locker," I replied dodging that question.

Oh you know, I just cornered you when we were alone and tried to get you to have sex with me in a closet that smells like chemicals.

"What happened her?" She asked. "It was something that involved you. I can feel it."

"Before I tell you, you have to believe me when I say, I have changed and I would never do what I did ever again," I said slowly and she nodded with wide eyes.

"This is where we met," I explained. "We had out first class together, English. So I knew who you were when we talked for the first time. Everyone had left for lunch and I saw you were still at your locker. I came up to you and....and... I said having you against the locker if you wanted to go into the closet and...."

"Oh," she nodded looking down.

"But, I would never do that now, and nothing happened you actually kneed me in the balls," I chuckled and she giggled.

"Really?" She asked with a brow raised.

"Yeah," I replied.

"That actually does sound like me," she grinned.

"You're stubborn, independent, and feisty as hell," I joked and she laughed agreeing.

"We also had art class together," I told her.

"Really?!" Her head perked up at the word 'art'.

"You're one hell of an artist."

"How so you know that?!"

"You're art is an museum here in Brighton."

"What?! No, no, no!"

I calmed Sal down and explained to her everything about her sketchbook and the museum. At first she was angry as fuck at me, but then I told her how amazing she was and how everyone loved her work. She thought about what I said for a few moments.

"Thanks, I guess," she sighed.

"We can go look at your work later today at the museum, if you want?"

"That would be great."

We walked through the vacant school together and Sal looked around and just smiled. God, I love her smile. It makes me smile. I know this is going to sound cheesy as fuck, but the things this girl can do to me. Before I me her there is no fucking away I would come back to this hellhole of a school for any damn reason. I would never sleep in my damn car for four nights. I would never stop being a drug dealer, but now I'm no longer dealing. The night that JD fucking took Sal, I told the boys that I was done. I was done with all this shit. Now I am a rich nineteen year old guy with a beautiful girl that barely has a clue who I am.

"So what happened after you... I mean after.... after we met?" Sal asked.

"We kind of both hated each other."

"What?"

"We both would annoy the hell out of each other. Well, I would usually push your buttons until you burst and then you would send me snarky and witty comebacks."

Sal smiled and a small laugh escaped her light pink lips. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I knew I couldn't. I want to kiss her and hold her and love her.

"I love you," I spat out and Sal stopped midstep and turned to look to me.

"What?" She asked slightly shaking.

"I love you, I'm sorry I just had to tell you. I loved you before the accident and I love you now. I don't expect you to say it back now, or ever, but I just want you to know that I love you. Just remember that when I tell you things later on today."

Sal just stared at me and then turned back facing the direction her were walking without speaking a word. We continued to walk and I wanted to punch myself in the face. Why the fuck would I say that? I'm so fucking stupid. Yes I still do love her with all my heart, but now she probably thinks I am some creep.

"How did we start dating?" She finally asked.

Here we go......

20 VOTES AND 8 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE!!!!