Chapter 7

My Sunday went great. I did spend the most of the day doing homework and working on my art project. I decided to paint this skyline picture of New York but I'm going to only use large vertical strokes to paint the entire thing.

When Monday came I ready for school. I wore my new white jeans and my favorite light blue top. I left my hair in its natural curls and put on a little makeup.

Laura has offered to take me to school and take me home until I got my car fixed after I told her about my dad forgetting me. I told her my dad will be get me some days because I don't want to be such a bother.

I heard Laura honk her horn and I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

I slid into the passenger seat of her car closing the door. She had the music on full blast on one of the pop channels. Her long blonde hair was pulled back like always and she wore jeans and nice shirt.

"Thanks again for the ride," I told her.

"Seriously no problem," Laura smiled.

When we arrived at school, Laura and I walked into together. The whole ride there she kept asking how Jack's and I's date went. I told her everything and she said it sounds like we had a good time. She was very happy for me.

I went to go put my stuff my in my locker. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Hi," Jack smiled.

"Oh hi," I blushed.

"So I was thinking maybe we could hangout again soon."

"I would like that."

Jack and I kept talking. I couldn't help but smile. He really was charming. We walked down the hallways together. Before I knew it Jack's and I's hands were intertwined.

Harry's POV

I walked into school with my backpack in my hand by my side. The other kids looked at me and then turned away. The usual.

I made my way over to Sal's locker so I could annoy her. She was so different from the other girls. There was something about her that added a little bit more to her.

I turned the corner in the hall. My eyes feel dead on Jack and Sal holding hands. Holding hands.

She had a smiled on her face that lit up the entire place. She looked into Jack's eyes. He kept talking to her making her smile grow.

There was this immediate feeling of regret and pain rushing through my body.

I didn't like it. I looked down at my shows ready to go turn around and storm out off here to cool down, but something caused my head to look up.

My eyes met Sal's. I felt my moth open a little. I stayed completely still not knowing what to do. She had a confused look on her face and then face when straight just like mine. It felt like minutes or even hours we spent like this.

But in reality seconds past and Sal shook her head little clearing whatever thoughts she had and looked back to Jack. Her smile was gone.

I don't know what just happened, but I needed to get out of here and figure out whatever the hell that was.

I turned around and walked out the school doors.

So that was my first time writing in Harry's POV. Did you guys like it? Or should I keep with Sal's POV? Keep commenting and voting! I love hearing your ideas!! Oh! also do you want to see what Sal looks like or if you read my other fanfic, do you want to see what Rosie looks like? Just comment yes if you do :)