Chapter 21

"So where are we going?" I asked Harry looking out the window.

"My place," Harry responded lightly smiling.

"Oh, oh ok."

I remember Laura telling me no one knew where Harry lived. If he was on his own or had family. No one really knew anything about him.

"You're not nervous are you?" Harry asked. I could hear the devilish smile on his face.

"No, no. Of course not," I answered quickly.

I was a little nervous, but not because I was afraid of him. I was nervous about what I would learn about him.

Harry gave my thigh a little squeeze before pulling the car up in front of a little house.

"This is it," Harry said getting out of the car. He hurried over and opened my door. I thanked him and got out of the car. He had his a firmly around my waist as walked to his front door.

The house was different than what I was suspecting. It was a whitish cream color with a black door. It was two stories, but it wasn't too big. There was green grass out front that look very maintained. I still wasn't sure if this was his house or he still lived with his mum or dad or what.

Harry unlocked the door and we walked inside to a sitting room. There was a fireplace to the right wall. There was a little couch and a table and a chair. To the left was a dinging room. There was a table that never looked used and four chairs around it. Harry led me through the dining room and into the kitchen in the back of the house. I was a normal size kitchen with nice appliances. There was a at author staircase that led upstairs. To the right of the kitchen was a less formal sitting room. There was a an L shaped couch and a cabinet that was open that held a large TV. What I didn't notice was any pictures of Harry or his family.

"Is this just your house?" I asked.

"Yep."

"What about your fam-," I started to ask.

"You hungry?" Harry interrupted leaving my side and opening up a large cabinet filled his food.

"Kind of."

Why did Harry cut me off? Did he not like his family? Were they dead? Did the run off and abandon him like my mum did to me?

"What do you want? I'll make you anything," Harry told me. I smile crept across my face about how nice Harry was to me now.

"Can you make eggs?" I asked.

"Scrambled or sunny-side up?"

"Scrambled."

"One scrambled egg coming right up," Harry said. He turned to the fridge and pulled eggs and got a frying pan from a cabinet. I stared at Harry watching his every movement. There was still so much I want to know about him.

"I don't like to be stared at," Harry said in a girly voice mocking my statement from the last few weeks.

I bursted out laughing and Harry chuckled cracking an egg into a bowl and mixing it together. I walked behind Harry and wrapped my arm around his large torso. I leaned my head close to his back and took a deep breath in. Vanilla and peppermint, just as I remember.

"You smell good," I commented letting go of Harry and walked about to my previous spot in the kitchen. I large hand latched around my wrist and pulled me back to Harrys chest. This was the third time he had done this and somehow I was becoming very found of it.

"I do?" Harry asked his mouth on my neck.

"Uhmmm," I hummed as Harry left wet kisses on my neck.