Chapter 20

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my temple. My eyes fluttered one to see Harry smiling down at me.

"Good morning," Harry told me. His voice was deep and raspy.

"Morning," I replied smiling. I snuggled into Harry's side craving the warmth from his body.

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me as close as he could to himself. I took one deep breath in and a long one out.

"What happens now?" I asked Harry looking up at him.

"What do you want to happen?" Harry asked.

"I want to be with you, but I what are people going to think?"

"We can keep this our little secret," Harry said kissing my lips lightly.

I nodded agreeing happily smiling. It would be a lot easier that away and then school would be over and Harry and I could do whatever we wanted. But I could imagine sneakily running around with Harry and I couldn't help the grin appearing on my face.

"What about Jack?" Harry asked me spitting the word 'Jack'.

"Umm well I'm was going to dump him either way."

"Why?" Harry asked not trying to find the happiness in his voice.

"When I was upset last night it was because I found out that Jack was cheating at me. I saw with this girl."

"Shit. I didn't think he would be that stupid and careless."

"Wait, you knew?!" I asked sitting up. I pulled the sheet with me, so I didn't expose my chest.

"That's why I tried to beat his skull in...."

"Wait. Oh my gosh. But why didn't you tell me?!"

"Would you of really believed me or your "perfect boyfriend"?"

"True."

There was a loud crash from outside the door and I jumped. I heard a few random voices of hungover teenagers that must of passed out in the basement. Shit, we're still in Jack's basement.

"We need to go. Now."

I got out of bed taking the sheets with me leaving Harry bare, but he didn't seem to mind. I searched the room for my undergarments and dress. Right before we had fallen asleep I had kicked off my heels so they laid on the ground at the end of the bed.

I slipped on my clothing sand shoes and Harry did the same. I looked down at the sheets on the bed. I slightly stepped back in embarrassed. There were light small blood stains in the middle of the bed.

"It's okay," Harry whispered kissing my ear. I looked into the closet for more sheets as Harry took the sheets off the bed. He clumped the sheets into the ball and I put new sheets on the bed quickly.

There were more sounds from outside and I threw the covers on. Harry put the pillows on and ran his fingers through his hair.

There were footsteps going up the stairs and then silence. Harry walked over to me and slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me up against his chest. He placed his lips on mine. He gripped my waist tightly with one arm and the other slipped down to my bum. His hand gave it a little squeeze making me yelp. Harry kissed down my neck and to my collarbone. He kissed back up my neck. He started kissing all around my mouth teasing me.

"Kiss my lips," I breathed.

Harry slammed his lips into mine. I tugged at his hair making him moan that vibrated from the back of his throat.

Harry bit my bottom lip and I pulled back a little, but I loved it. Harry's hand that was on my bin had moved to my thigh and we were in the same position as last night.

I heard noise coming down the stairs and started to pull back, but Harry's grip was too tight. He was swallowing me with every kiss.

"What the fuck happened last night?" A male voice said.

Jack.

I put my hands on Harrys chest trying to push him away so we wouldn't get caught, but he was too strong.

"Harry," I begged. There was a loud thump on the door and I think I jumped 10ft in the air.

"Why is this door locked?" Jack asked himself.

Harry immediately pulled away and took my hand into his wrist and pulled me over to the closet. He went inside and Harry turned the lights on. It was a small closet and our body's were pressed together.

I heard the lock of the door click and I knew Jack was coming. I was freaking out. Harry held me very close. He kept kissing my forehead or nose like it was his last.

I think I heard Jack leave and Harry must of felt the same because he opened the door. Jack was there and the door was closed. I let a sigh of relief.

"How are we going to get out go here?" I asked Harry.

"Follow me," Harry said pecking my lips. He opened the door and slipped out and pulled me out. Jack was no where to see the basement. There were red solo cups everywhere. It smelled of alcohol and sex.

Harry held me close was we crept to the stairwell. We quickly hurried him up the stairs. The stairs led to the hallway and we had to go through the kitchen to get to the side door to leave. Harry led me to the kitchen, but quickly pulled me back against the wall. I was pressed to his body, but I wasn't complaining.

"He's in there," Harry said close to my lips. I could stay his breath.

"What are we going to do?" I asked. My heart was pounding.

"We've just gotta wait for him to leave I guess."

I nodded and Harry kissed the top of my nose. I heard Jack's footsteps and a door slide open and then close. Harry peaked around the wall and so did I. Jack had gone out to his back porch. Unfortunately, the door were glass and he could see us run trough the kitchen.

"We've got to go for it," Harry whispered to me. He held my small hand in his.

We dashed across the kitchen and to the side door. Harry opened it and pulled me through. Harry closed the door and I closed my eyes to thank God for making us through that. I really want Harry and I to stay a secret, so we could have some peace.

Harry led me to his car. It was a nice old red convertible. Harry opened the door for me and a sat down in the passenger seat. He jumped in car without using the door. He started the engine and made a U-turn. Harry sped off to wherever with one hand on my thigh and the other on the wheel. Harry looked over and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you."

Hope you liked this chapter! I start school next Monday. (Kill me please) but I probably won't update as often then, so I'm going to try to update a lot this week. Comment and vote!! xx