Chapter 63

Sal's POV

(I haven't been in Sal's POV in such a long time wow)

I hesitantly brought my lips up to Harry's cheek and kissed it slowly. He jumped slightly opening his beautiful eyes and I instantly regretted my decision. I probably look like such an idiot right now. I brought my head down and looked down at my shoes slighty rubbing them against the carpet flooring in the capsule.

With out warning, Harry turned and grabbed my waist pulling our bodies today and crashed his plump lips on to mine. I was taken my slightly, but did pull away. His lips were so soft and moved in sync with mine. He gripped my hip bone and the small of my back. My hand wondered to his neck tugging at his hair and his chest rubbing up and down his abs.

He pushed the kiss farther and stuck his tongue in my mouth and explored every part of it. The small capsule was beginning to increases in temperature. The pit of my bottom was twisting and erupting in butterflies. My heart was racing and my body filled with endless passion.

Harry pulled me onto his lap in a way we were facing each other. We were even closer than before and I couldn't even beginning to deny the energy I felt between us. Harry's lips left mine and he began kissing my jaw and down my neck.

His kisses were long and sloppy. His suck harder on the part of skin above my collarbone. I threw my head back in pleasure and my breathing was becoming loud and short. I moaned and balled up his hair in my hand. His hand that laid on my hipbone moved and began to play with the hem of my shirt. I stiffened up and Harry stopped pulling away from me.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't of, of done that. I d-don't know what I was e-even thinking," he stuttered placing me back beside him.

I started to feel just as embarrassed as him, but hell I did not regret that. I also take back regretting kissing cheek.

"Sal, I am r-"

I cut him off and save him the trouble of apologizing again by pressing our lips back together quickly and softly. I don't know what has gotten it to me. I have never really acted that way with any boy, well that I can remember. As far as I remember I have never gotten past first base.

"Don't be sorry." I whispered against his lips. Harry grinned and kissed me again. Not too forceful this time, his lips touched mine gently.

His hand moved up to my cheek and cupped it lightly. His other hand brushed back a piece of fallen hair from my face.

"You're so beautiful." He sighs into my ear and I can't help the bright red color from appearing on my cheeks.

******

The next week went great. My grandparents went back to London the day after I went to the pier with Harry. I also got to see all my friends that day too. They were all so nice, but it was quite strange meeting all these girls that I was friends with.

I am living at Harry's flat for now. I sleep in the guest room and all. I have been searching for a small flat for me, but not as hard as I should. I don't know why. I guess I like Harry's place. I feel so comfortable there. I know it's wrong of me to keep delaying moving out of Harry's house, but I can't help it.

I can also tell he doesn't want me to move out either. Whenever I mention I am going to look at flats online, he gets all depressed and just nods. Harry and I have been hanging out everyday. We have kissed maybe once or twice. Ok, maybe a lot. We have just been out for dinner or sitting on the couch and we'll kiss. It kinda just happens. I'm not complaining though.

"Sal?" Harry's voice called me. I think he's downstairs.

"Yeah?" I answer from the guest bedroom. I slip on my shirt and grab my phone from off the dresser.

"I have a surprise for you."

I could practically here the smile on his face. I laughed a little and skipped down the stairs where Harry was waiting.

"What's the surprise?" I asked.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. Now let's go get the car." He grinned.

I laughed again followed him outside to his car. He opened the car door for me. He has does this every time we have gotten in or out of the car. He's such a gentlemen. Harry started to drive and obviously have no clue where we are going because I haven't seen much of the city.

"So no hints?" I asked.

"Nope." He smirked and took a turn.

The radio played softly in the background and I hummed along and Harry looked over and smile. Harry took a few more turns and then pulled into a vacant lot. Harry parked his car and jumped out of the car. I've noticed he never uses the door. He just jumps out of this white convertible. He hurried over to my side and opened the door.

"Thank you." I blushed.

He chuckled and took my hand leading me towards the building.

"Close your eyes." He instructed and I did what he told me.

"No peeking." He told me sternly, but I knew he was smiling.

"I'm not. I'm not." I defended.

I heard a door open and I felt Harry's large hands on my waist leading me inside the building. One of Harry's hands left my waist and I heard him flick on the lights.

"Open your eyes." He told me.

I opened my eyes and I gasped at the sight before me.

"Harry, This place is amazing!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it because it's ours." He beamed his dimples showing. He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a silver key.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I squealed and jumped into his arms.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PLACE IS???

THERE WILL PROBABLY ONLY BE 1-3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT AND THEN AN EPILOUGE!! '

LOVE Y'ALL!!! <3333