Chapter 23

Harry's POV

I was upset that Sal had to leave so soon, but I was hoping I would see her tonight. I walked aimlessly around my house thinking of things to do. I didn't have to be at work for another twenty minutes and it was literally a 3 minute drive there, so I had 15 minutes to kill. Nothing on TV interest me, so I'll guess I'll just head to work early.

I couldn't stop thinking about last night with Sal. I smile crept across my lips as I headed to front door. a 

It was the best moment in my life.

As I closed the door I locked it behind me and walked across my lawn to my car. It was a white mustang that someone had dumped, but I fixed it up and now it's good as new. I hopped in the drivers seat and made my way down the road.

I slammed on the brakes when I saw Sal sprinting down the pavement. She was white as a ghost and her eyes were open wide.

"Sal!" I called out getting out of my at and crossed the street to get her.

"Harry," she whispered running into my arms holding me incredibly close. I held her close for a moment.

"What's wrong?" I asked her pulling back a little.

"Nothing. I'm fine," she lied to me.

"I know something wrong. Tell me and I'll make it better."

"I'm all ready better, but I need to be with you... Wait you were going somewhere. I don't want to keep you from something. I'm sorry I'll just-"

"Sal, babe it's okay. I'm just going to work, but I can call in sick and we go back to my place."

"No, I'm fine. You need to go to work. You've gotta pay bills and"

"Money isn't issue for me. I've got it all covered."

"How?"

"Past things," I told her quickly moving onto the next thing, "but if you really want me to go to work, you could come with me? Watch me work?"

"Really?"

"Of course. You wanna?"

"Yeah!"

Sal's POV

We got back in my car and Harry drove towards town which was really a few minutes away. Harry pulled up to a blue building with the boys "Fred's Auto Care" in white letter on top. He drove his car to the back lot which was filled with lots of car which most likely belonged to people who have dropped their car off to be fixed I thought.

Harry got out of the car and jogged over to open my door.

"Thank you," I kissed Harry's cheek and we walked up to the building.

"Do we have to pretend not be together here?" I asked Harry.

"Umm Fred and Joey don't have anyone to tell, so I guess not," Harry smiled.

"So I'm just going to be working on cars for the next few hours. You can sit in the garage and we can talk and stuff," Harry explained as we walked into the building.

There were a few chairs for people to sit and wait on there cars. There was also a desk with a lady that looked around her mid 50s. There also was a large glass window to look into the garage. There were 5 spaces for cars in the garage and I between each slot was a cart with tools. I saw 2 other men in the garage talking with a customer. Harry led me into the back room.

"I know it's not glamorous, but that was it," Harry said.

"I don't care what it looks like."

"So I've just gotta grab my tools and then we'll go back out."

"Ok," I smiled. Harry let me through a hall and into a room with table and little kitchen.

"If you want anything to eat or drink you'll find it in here." Harry opened a locker and grabbed his tools and a towel that had a couple of grease stains.

We walked back out to the building and through the door that went to the garage. There was a plastic chose set up by the side wall.

"Who's this?" Someone asked Harry and I.

"This is Sal. Sal this Fred, my boss, well kinda," Harry said.

What did he mean kinda?

"Nice to meet you," I told him smiling.

"The pleasures all mine," Fred said smiling back.

He looked like he was around 30 or 35. He had dark dark hair and eyes that were almost black. He left Harry and I alone returning to a car.

"Fred can kinda me a little-, I mean, if he bothers you at all don't think twice, I'll take care of it," Harry told me.

I had seen what Harry has done when he is "threatened" by another male when it comes to me. Jack was out of school for 2 days. I don't like when Harry turns to violence. Hopefully it doesn't happen often.

I nodded telling him I understood.

"If you need anything, just tell me. And if you want to leave I'll take you home," Harry told me kissing my lips lightly.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

"I love you," he said in my ear nipping the bottom of it lightly making me jump. Harry chuckled had kissed my nose before going to work on a car.

Bad chapter I know sorry! I want to update again today, but I might not because I'm busy and I want to watch the TCAs. Tell me what you think about Harry having a lot of money and what do you think about Fred? Comment and vote and I'll updates sooner! xx.