Chapter 57

Sal's POV

I instantly cover my mouth when a laugh escapes my lips. The mysterious boy whipped around and looked as if he had seen a ghost. He choked on her words a little, but final spit it word.

"Sal?" He asked as if I'm a figment of his imagination.

"Hi," I slightly smiled.

I have so questions for him. First off who is he? How do I know him? Why did he bring me to the hospital? Was he with my when I hit my head, which still hurts like a bitch, but I'm on medicine.

The boy doesn't look too hot either. His face is pale, but not from seeing me. He looks malnourished in a way and the bags under his eyes tell me he hasn't eaten in days. Aside from the facts that he looks horrible, which might be a little harsh, but he is even more attractive. His jaw line is prominent and his eyes even bloodshot from lack of sleep are brighter than my memory. The piercing green makes it hard to look away. I can see tattoos on his arms and wrist, which I don't remember seeing before. He is wearing a black shirt and black jeans with brown boots. He runs his hands, which are huge through his dark brown hair.

"How are you? Does your head still hurt? Are they discharging you? Do you remember anything?" He rambles rushing up to me and I'm a little overwhelmed.

When I don't respond he understands that he has freaked me out.

"You don't remember do you?" He mumbled.

"I'm sorry, but I don't." I joined him in a hushed whisper.

"Oh." He sighed.

"I want to though." I said.

"I do too. So badly." He said his voice getting choked up again.

I nod not knowing what to say. I have no idea who this person is for crying out loud!

"Wait." He stopped himself. "How much of that did you see?"

He's referring to him playing with the little girl.

"All of it." I giggled. "You're quite good with kids."

"Not really." He said embarrassed. I can tell because his cheeks are light pink.

"This is going to sound rude, but the doctors refused to tell me your name. I know you brought me here, but what's your name? I have so many questions.

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles."

I can tell him saying that was painful. Like he couldn't believe he had to tell me his name. I wish he didn't. I wish I hadn't bumped my head when I fell. I wish I remembered everything.

"What are your other questions?" He asked walking back over to the chairs and I follow.

We both sit down next to each other he waits for me to answer.

"How do I know you?" I asked quietly.

"We were dating." He said like he said his name. I can tell it's painful for him.

"Oh." I speak not knowing what else to say.

"So we were in a relationship when I fell?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "I was with you when it happened."

Now it looks like he is about to cry, but if he cries I know I'll loose it.

A few nights I ago, I just lost it. My heart felt like it was broken for no apparent reason and I stayed up all night (oh) crying silently to myself. I still have no idea why.

"What did happen?"

He stops for a second like his looking for words to say.

"You just passed out." He said. "And I rushed you here."