Chapter 41

I ran back to Harry's house filled with anger, hurt, jealously, and annoyance. I was sick of Harry's secrets that could 'hurt' me. I am big enough to take care of myself and I don't need any protect. What ever it is I can take it.

I walked up to Harry's front door and take a deep breath clearing my head, so I could think what I was going to say. I know I couldn't hesitate; I would just have to demand him to tell me and I was going to know. I knock on the door and Harry opens it immediately like he was waiting for my arrival.

"Harry," I said very sternly.

"Um yeah?" He asked a little taken back from my attitude.

"I'm done with your secrets."

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"Harry, you're being ridiculous. I am supposed to trust you, but all you do is keep secrets from me. How the hell is that supposed to make me feel?"

"Where is this even coming from?"

"Jack," I told him not caring to elaborate.

"Jack?! Did he touch you? I swear to God if he did I will..." Harry started yelling and heading towards the door keys clenched in his hand.

"He didn't do anything! He was in his car and never got up. But we did talk," I explained trying to calm Harry down pulling him back across from me.

"What did he tell you?" Harry's asked his voice cold.

"He told me that you had another job and that I wouldn't love you after I figured out."

"Fuck," Harry mumbled.

Time to get brave.

"I would also like to know about these packages and who JD is!"

"How the fuck do you know about JD?" Harry demanded his voice his voice getting deeper and louder. He was angry. His fists were still clenched and his breathing increased.

"Does that even matter?! You're lying to me and keeping secrets. I'm sick of it!"

"You don't understand; this is all too complicated!"

"No it isn't. You tell me or I leave."

I can't believe I just said that.

"What?"

"I'll leave," I said again

"I can always come and get you," Harry retaliated.

I can't believe he just said that.

"No you won't."

"What makes you think that?"

This yelling and bickering reminds me of how Harry and I used to act. I hate it.

"My dad's moving to Australia in four days. I'll go with him," I bluffed.

It was true my dad was leaving. That's what he called me early to tell me, and I was shocked. Of course my dad said I could stay here and he would rent me an apartment. I was going to stay. There was no way in hell I was leaving Harry and my friends. Even though I want to hit Harry right now I would not go.

"You wouldn't."

"I am and I will if you don't tell me right now."

"It's not that simple. God damn it Sal you're being so fucking annoying."

"You're making my decision very easy for me."

My eyes were swelling with tears. The fact that he doesn't even want to tell me when I told him I would move across the world because he won't. I thought Harry was different. I thought he would do anything to make me happy. I thought you he loved me.

His features soften when he realized that I was about to cry.

"Please don't leave. Please just I can't tell you.

"You have to be kidding. I love Harry and I thought you loved me, but you can't even fucking tell me why the hell Jack knows about these secrets you are keeping from me. I gave you my virginity and I told you about my mum which I haven't talked about with anyone not even my dad. I am so sick of this. I am leaving," I started to cry turning towards the door.

"Baby don't," Harry said stopping me by putting his hand on my shoulder his voice has softened.

"Don't call me that," I spat sniffling pulling my shoulder forwards away from his grasp.

"Bye Harry," I added as the tears began to fall reaching for the doorknob.

"I'll tell you."

I stopped myself turning back to face Harry. Tears still fell from my eyes as I looked into Harry's eyes. I can't believe I've cried three times in front of the boy.

"You will?"

Harry nodded hesitantly.

"Why wouldn't you tell me five minutes ago?" I asked staying where I was. I wiped away my tears with the short sleeve on my shirt.

"Because I know you'll leave me either way, if I tell you or if I don't, but if you leave now you might not completely hate me."

"What makes you so sure I will hate you?"

"You'll understand." Harry said walking over to the couch in the formal living area next to where we are standing by the front door.