Chapter 14

The next day Harry got a in school suspension for the rest of week. He had to stay in this classroom and do work. Jack is staying home for the rest of the week and heal. It was a good to have a break from boys at school. It was time to hang with my girls.

I was still unbelievably stressed out about not knowing where my sketch book was. I had been working on my painting like crazy. It has to be perfect. I have started over countless times.

Harry's POV

I ran my hand over my jaw where Jack had punched. He deserved what he got. That jerk. I should of killed him. Or gone close it.

I rolled my pencil across the desk inside the suspension room. This was endless. If they would only listen. I had a load of papers to work on next to me.

I could careless about the work but I knew I had to do it. Someone came in and checked on me every 10 minutes to see how much work I had done. They took my phone too. This is bullshit. I grabbed the packet on top of the stack and started working.

There was a small window in door into the hall. I see people walk by the door moving from one class to another. Most people walked by without noticing. I watched as people walked holding there books and talked to friends. I was about to look away when a certain golden brown haired girl walked by. Her eyes glimpsed into the room and met mine. She immediately looked away and rushed out of my view from the window.

It fit my hand down on the table making a loud bang.

"Damn it," I muttered.

I heard the clicking of heels from the halls and I knew that a teacher was coming. I quickly started scribbling for things onto each sheet and put them on the next table so I looks like I did them.

"Harry?" The teacher, Mrs. Kagel, asked.

"Yeah," I groaned.

"I though I heard a long noise like a bang," she commented looking around the room.

"You heard wrong," I lied rolling my eyes. Just like Sal. She always rolled her eyes at me. Anything I would say it do she would just roll her eyes.

"Check back to your work," she snapped leaving the rook obviously annoyed with my tone. Could you blame me? This was hell.

School was over. Thank god only one more day of this. The dean wanted to talk with me about m behavior and blah blah.

I went to my locker and grabbed my bag. Something fell out of it. I picked it up and remember exactly what it was. It was time to do this. I walked straight into the offices.

Ehk. Bad chapter but more drama and heated things are coming soon! Please vote and comment!! Also again Sal looks like Lily Collins but when she had light brown hair. Follow pancakezarry on Instagram to see a picture of her!