Chapter 15

Monday morning. Jack and Harry were coming back to school. The art show was on Friday. I still had no idea where my sketch book was. Somehow I could tell this week wasn't going to go as planned.

Jack looked better than last week. I had gonna and checked on him twice, but we was sleeping both times. He still has at the cuts and bruises, but he says he is feeling much better with the four days of rest.

I hadn't seen Harry today, thank goodness. I knew he was here though because his car was parked out front. I had also decided he wasn't allowed to fix my car. He had definitely had lost whatever trust I had given him. He also scared me. I had seen him slam his fist into Jack and they causes major cuts and bruises. Just think about what he could to me. Harry is so much bigger than me. He could easily kill me with a just a few swings of his fist.

I was in the middle of my second class when the intercom from the front office went off.

"Mr. Smith?" The lady's voice asked.

"Yes?" My history teacher answered.

"Send Sal Page to the office. Mr. Huff, the dean, would like to speak with her," the lady continued.

What? Am I in trouble? What did I do wrong?

"Sal go to the office," Mr. Smith told me. I stood up with ever eyes glued on me. I quickly left the room highly embarrassed.

What would I of done that the dean wanted to talk to me? Maybe they just wanted to talk more about Harry and Jacks fight, but I've already told them all I know and Harry has already undergone his punishment.

I walked through the hallways thinking about everything I have done since last week. Maybe I have nothing to worry about, right?

I walked into the office and they lady at the for desk gave a me a small smile.

"Are you Sal Page?" She asked. She was the lady on the intercom.

"Yes."

"Mr. Huff is waiting for you in his office. His office is down the hall and the last door on the left."

I nodded turning towards the hall of doors, but stopped myself and turned around.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked the lady. She probably had no idea, but any reassurance would help.

"I don't know, but Mr. Huff looked happy when he told me to call you down," she said. I nodded again and walked down the hall. His office had large oak office doors. I took a deep breath and and knocked on his door.

"Come in," I heard a deep voice. I knew it was Mr. Huff. I recognized his voice from when we talked about the fight last week.

I opened the door to his office. It was big. It had a sofa and 2 chairs. Ok one the other side was a desk and two chairs in front of it. All around the door was a Book case. But on one side there were two large windows.

"Sal! So glad you are here," he smiled, "come sit, sit."

Doesn't seem like I am in trouble...

I sat down at one of the chairs in front of his desk. He gave me another smile.

"So Sal, last week someone came to see me after school about an item that was found," he tells me. I nod not knowing where this going.

"It was your little notebook with drawings and photograph of your art in it," he ended.

What. No. He looked at it? This can't be happening. I'm overjoyed that I have my sketchbook back, but someone saw my work.

"Mrs. Page?" He asked.