Chapter 50

Sal’s POV

I tried my best to push back JD’s chest as his lips molested mine. I squealed and squirmed trying to break free, but he had one arms around my waist and his other hand was pressed to the back on my head pushing me towards him.

JD finally pulled back and I took a large breath and wiped my lips with my shirt. His breath tasted of liquor and cigarettes. I stumbled back slightly and slid down my back against the wall, so I sitting.

“That wouldn’t have happened if you would of shut up when you were told,” he said.

“If you and your men would of kept your dirty hands off of me I would have had a reason to yell,” I retaliated.

He just laughs and sits down in the metal chair across the room.

“You know he is coming for me,” I spoke up.

“And when he does are you going to run into is arms and you two will walk off into the sunset?” JD asked obviously making fun of me.

I hesitated. I don’t know what is going to happen after this. Leaving JD out of this equitation, Harry will come and I will hug and thank him, but I have no fucking idea what I am going to do next.

“This stuff doesn’t happen though,” I thought out loud.

“What?”

“This. This does not happen in real life. This stuff only happens in books or movies. It’s crazy. You have been holding this grudge for five fucking years against Harry for something he regrets that he did when he was fourteen. You have been keeping me here for hours and Harry is ruthlessly searching for me. It’s crazy! ... I don’t like this.”

“Are you mad at Harry?”

“Why are we even talking about this?!”

“Just answer the damn question.”

“I don’t know. Yes. Kind of. Sometimes…. Sometimes…”

JD nodded signaling me to continue.

“I wish I never met Harry. In a way this is the baggage he cares. This bullshit with you is driving me insane and I right now I am wishing that I had left Harry when I figured out about all of this.”

I have no idea what I am saying. I am pouring out my emotions to some guy who “kidnapped” me and I’m an emotional wreck.

“Sorry to break it to you sweet cheeks, but I’m not the only one Harry has screwed over.”

“He didn’t screw you over!! You neglected him when he was just fourteen!! He wasn’t thinking!!” I defended.

“I don’t think Harry told you the whole story,” JD laughed. “Your little boy toy is a lying bastard.”

I walked up to JD who was now standing and slapped him straight across the face. I don’t know how I got from not wanting to know Harry to defending him, so quickly but I did.

“You really shouldn’t have done that,” JD said his voice cutting raising his hand to hit me, but I loud bang stops him.

Harry’s POV

I hurried though the halls of the building making sure not to make a sound. I have my gun in both my hand down by my side. I stop when I hear voices, but soon realize that they are JD’s and Sal’s and they are coming from the room across the hall. The door is open and I stand to the side of the doorway listening to there conversation.

“I wish I never met Harry. In a way this is the baggage he cares. This bullshit with you is driving me insane and I right now I am wishing that I had left Harry when I figured out about all of this,” Sal voice said.

What? My chest was all the sudden in pain like something was breaking. My heart was breaking. Did she really just say that? What the fuck had JD been telling her?!

“Sorry to break it to you sweet cheeks, but I’m not the only one Harry has screwed over,” JD said and I can almost hear the grin plastered across his face.

“He didn’t screw you over!! You neglected him when he was just fourteen!! He wasn’t thinking!!” Sal defended yelling.

“I don’t think Harry told you the whole story,” JD laughed at her. “Your little boy toy is a lying bastard.”

I hear footstep and I smack and immediately peep into the room at the sound. JD’s cheek is red and I smile knowing Sal slapped him.

“You really shouldn’t have done that,” JD said to Sal coldly raising his hand to hit her. Before I can even realize what is happening I am standing in the doorway of the room and I pull the gun up from my side and pull the trigger hitting the wall.

JD arm falls to his side and they both jump their heads turn to look at me.

“Step away from her or the next one is through your head,” I warned.

Sal’s eyes go wide at the sight of my gun and JD doesn’t even look surprised. He steps back like he is told and I look at Sal. I still have my gun pointed at JD.

“Sal come get behind me,” I ordered.

“You-you have a gun,” she stuttered not leaving her place.

“Get behind me,” I repeated.

She shakes her head a little and quickly scurries behind me.

“Hey kid. I was wondering when you were going to show up,” JD smirked sitting down in a chair.

“Shut the fuck up and don’t move,” I demanded my gun remained aimed at his head.

“It was Fred wasn’t it. He told you I was here. I knew he was up to something,” he continued.

“Close your damn mouth you bastard,” I said my voice rising.

“Or what? You’ll shoot me? You don’t have the balls” JD laughed.

The next thing I remember was pulling the trigger.

20 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THE CLIFFHANGER ;)