Chapter 39

"You sure your dad isn't home?" I asked Sal for the second time as we drive towards her house. It was Tuesday and I was going to go fix Sal's car.

"Yeah he texted me saying he is going out into the English Channel today and will be back tomorrow," she said.

"Ok."

"Do you really think you can fix my car?"

"Of course."

"I hope. It would nice to have my own car. I would stop bothering you for rides."

"You're not bothering me. I'm happy o drive you. I want to drive you around."

"Sure," she said not believing me.

I pulled up in front of Sal's house and parked my car. I killed the ignition and hopped out of the car jogging over to open Sal's door. I grabbed my toolbox from the back of my car and held it in my right hand. We walked inside her house and I followed her into the kitchen.

"My car is in the garage. Do you want to work in there or I can pull it out?"

"The garage will be fine."

"Ok, so follow me."

We walked down a hall to the last door. She opened to a two garage and I laid my eyes on the car. We walked over to the car and I ran my hands against the side.

"Wow," I said. This was a fucking rare car and it was in mint condition.

"So what do you think is wrong is wrong with it?" I asked her.

"I honestly don't know," she kind of laughed, "it just won't go any farther then 2 kilometers without breaking down. The hood starts fuming and it won't work."

"Ok, I'll have a look at it."

"Do you want anything to eat? I'm going to make myself my sandwich" She asked me.

We hadn't had lunch and I was starving.

"Thank would be lovely. Thanks babe," I said pecking her lips.

"No problem. Oh! The keys are right here," she said pointing to a four little hooks with different keys on them.

I nodded and she went back inside. I grabbed the keys so I could pop the hood.

Sal's POV

I made two sandwiches and poured two glasses of water. I put all of the plates and cups on a tray and carried them out to the garage. Harry had taken off this shirt and I was leaning over the car working. He held some tool in his hand and looked slightly puzzled. He already had a grease stand on his forehead from his hand when he was pushing back his hair. It was weird to see Harry is athletic shorts because he usually just wearing his black jeans. Harry looked very hot and sexy. He also didn't seem to notice my presence in the doorway. I set down the tray and pulled out my phone form my back pocket. I snapped a picture of Harry right before turned to be. He grabbed a drag from his toolbox and wiped off his hand before coming over to me.

We ate our food quickly because we were both so hungry. Harry downed his water too before heading back to my car. I remember thinking about Harry working on my car. Secretly I wanted him to come over and fix it, but of course my damn subconscious kept reminding me why I used to hate Harry.

"I'm going to be right back," I told Harry and he nodded staring into the hood of the car. I ran upstairs to room and pulled out my computer. I plugged my phone into it and put the picture I took of Harry onto my desktop. I open up Photoshop and dragged the picture in. I changed the color to a black and white and took out the background.

I wanted to paint this. Now. I printed it out and got my easel out from the downstairs closet along with my paint and paintbrushes. I pulled my hair back in a loose ponytail and changed into my the clothes I usually paint it: a big t-shirt and shorts.

I started to paint Harry. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I know I probably should have sketched out on the paper first, but I really wanted to paint this picture. I was almost finished with the outline of Harry and the car and I had begin painting the car when someone clearing their throat from behind me making me jump in the air. I turned around quickly to find Harry leaning against the wall, his left foot tucked under the other and his arms crossed on his bare chest.

"You took a picture of me and decided to paint it?" He asked smiling.

"Uh well kind of," I said my cheek burning in embarrassment. I knew Harry would find out about this, but somehow his smirk made me worried about something.

"Cool," he grinned walking towards me.

"I'm sorry; it's just that you looked really hot and I dunno I just had to paint it. I haven't painted in so long too, so I don't know, I rambled not knowing what was coming out of my mouth.

"I like it," he smiled, "but I think the car has a another part here." He pointed to the backside of the car.

"How did I miss that?" I asked myself.

"Can I?" Harry asked picking up one of my any paintbrushes.

"Of course. Go for it."

Harry started to paint and I don't know if I liked this or him working on my car. I never actually pictured Harry as an art student even though we were in class together for five weeks. I just didn't pay that much attention to him. I loved the way he carried his strokes so lightly and bit his lips as he worked. He ran his hand through his harry as his fringe fell in front of his eyes causing the paint of his hand to go into his hair. Fuck he looked hot. With the combination of grease, sweat and paint an plus he was shirtless, he looked amazing.

"There," he smiled handing me back the paintbrush.

"Did you fix my car?"

"I think so, you wanna take it for a spin?" He asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around Harry. He chuckled and returned the hug. I hurried into the garage and grabbed the keys from Harry's toolbox. Harry was close behind me when I got in the driver's seat of the car. I clicked the remote in the car and garage door started to open as Harry climbed into my car.

I turned on the car and started to back out. Harry watched my hand and me as I had my hand on the clutch. I remember out words to me on our walk:

"Wait you drive clutch?"

"Yeah why?"

"That's so hot."

I wonder what he thinking now? I drove down the street and the car felt good and smooth like it should. I pulled onto one of the main roads much farther then 2 kilometer from my house. It had made it without breaking down. I kept driving and I couldn't keep the smile off my face. Harry looked very proud of his work too.

"Thank you so much Harry," I smiled.

"No problem. It was really fun."

I drove us back home and parked back in the garage. Harry put all his tools up while I went back inside to paint. I continued to paint and I was finished soon. It was very easy because I didn't have to paint, but a little of the canvas because the only color were black and white. I set it up in my room to the side and cleaned up all my supplies. Harry was in kitchen drinking water when I found him.

"We are both disgusting," I laughed a little.

"I know," Harry joined.

"I'm going to shower," I told Harry exiting the kitchen and heading up the stairs.

"We should shower together," Harry said catching me by my waist and pulling back to his chest.

"I don't think so," I laughed.

"Why not?" Harry pouted letting going of me as we continue up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"It's weird."

"Sal, I've seen you before. Remember we've has sex and other things."

"Still," I protested.

He sighed and sat down on the floor in my room still remaining shirtless, but the smug look on his face told me he wasn't taking no for an answer.

15 votes and 7 comments for an update!! xx