Amazing Grace

A/n: Keep reading please? It's just the beginning of a roller coaster ride! I hope you keep on supporting me! Don't forget to vote and comment!

...

Arima Kousei POV:

After the festival, all of us had a normal day once again. We are also studying piano sheets, science and math at school.

I was inside the practice room when Yui went inside screaming with my classmate, George Narita who's a Japanese-American. That's when I knew that Yui has a boyfriend. When she stepped closer to me, I saw that she's crying. At that time, I was practicing Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2.

Both of them screamed at me to leave the Practice Room. I obeyed but I kept overhearing their quarrel inside.

"SHUT UP! I hate you! How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like how you handle me as a woman? Most of all, why did I hear to your American friend that you were kissing a girl back there?" shouted Yui.

"I never kissed anyone, dip shit!" screamed George.

"Oh really? He just gave me a picture concerning that! Don't lie to me!" cried Yui.

George was truly so angry with her that he left the practice room and slammed the door hard. He also kicked the door.

I went inside to check what happened.

"Sorry if I screamed at you," apologized Yui to me.

I smiled at her, "What was that about?"

"Nothing. Just a small quarrel between us. Maybe my jealousy just acted enough to anger him when he asked me about you," she told me.That news surprised me.

She looked at me as if I'm a ghost. I don't actually know what to say to her. Her eyes are lovely and innocent.  "Have you ever loved someone already?" she asked me.

I nodded.

"Was the feeling great?" she asked me.

I was speechless. 

I have been in-love with someone whom I do not know liked me. I even thought that girl liked my best friend. "No. It isn't. I enjoyed our friendship, though. That beautiful girl passed away years ago."

She put her left hand on her lips. She apologized to me. "I'm sorry if I have made you upset with it that I made you remember that past."

"No. Its totally fine, Yui," I replied to her.

Yui stared at my eyes. "Can I practice with you? I just want to release all of these sad energy I have with a happy music while holding a violin and you with the piano! Any happy song you know?"

"Say what you want to play, Yui. We're friends, any way," I answered her.

"I suggest Amazing Grace!" Yui told me.

"That song isn't so happy, Yui."

"It makes me happy, Arima Kousei! Let's do it!"

I know how to play it and when we began playing the song, I knew that she was right. Amazing Grace is a majestic song which will really make you happy though it made me miss the old days with Kaori who gave back my passion to play.

Everything changed when her boyfriend came in to grab Yui away from me and he punched me on my face angrily. "She's mine, damn you!" He looked at her angrily after he punched me, "Don't ever be with him again!"

"Stop it! There's nothing going on between us!" shouted Yui. "He has just lost the one he truly loves."

"Who?" asked George.

"Her name is Miyazono Kaori," I told him while I looked down at the piano. "And I live for the memory of her."

"Uh- I'm so sorry..." George told me.

"We've got to leave," Yui told him as she pull him out of the practice room.
...

A/N: Vote and comment?