London

A/n: Thank you for the lovely votes!!!

...

Kousei POV:

The next day, Watari answered a phone call for him since he's holding Kousei's phone and upon learning that the one who called is his father, he quickly gave it to Kousei. "Why did you call father?"

"Forgive me if I'm cutting your honeymoon short and giving you jobs in England but you know that the job I gave you is important. You still have a performance in England today with the England International Orchestra, am I correct?" he asked me.

I replied to him over the phone. I wonder... Does he want me to go back home already after my performance here in England?

"Is there something wrong, dad?"

"No. I will have a large meeting with all the Chief Executive Officers of our company with your uncle, Nakiri Ryuu. You know that our corporation partnered with them for the mean time until you hold the groups as one already. You need to be present in one of the vital meetings I will organize. It will also be the time where I will introduce you to them, understood?" he reminded me.

I gulped hard. After he reminded me about my future position, I felt very nervous. I was reminded that I am not just his son. They're nurturing me and training me in holding a large business group. When I get to hold it, Arima-Nakiri Group will be the largest business group in Japan comprising many kinds of businesses in and outside of Japan. We will also be able equal to the largest business group currently when Nakiri and Arima Group become one group. I'm just lucky that I finished my college in Cambridge University, though but since I am in a business field, I have to get another course to know how I'll be a good company owner and CEO. My family is a powerful elite in Japan. "Yes father, I understand. I will come as soon as possible."

"Enjoy your last days in England. I want you to go home, happy."

Kaori looked at me, "What's the call about?"

"My father wants us to go home, soon. I'll be in a meeting with other Chief executives and with Uncle Ryuu," I told them with my cheeks getting red and I'm sweating badly. My hands began sweating, too.

"You look nervous, Kousei," Watari told me.

Yes, I'm nervous! I have only been Arima Music Company's CEO for two years, now. Most of all, I'm sure that I'm the youngest CEO among those people and I have to show them that I'm worthy enough to have replaced father in his position.

"Everything's going to be fine," Kaori told me. I really wish that I wouldn't shame my father in front of other Chief Executives.

....

A few hours later, I attended the rehearsals of the England International Orchestra. I played with them magnificently with Kaori and Watari watching in the audience. After the last rehearsal that day, Mr. Ham Yates congratulated me and thanked me for giving them a chance to play the piano with them. I smiled at him and thanked him more. I'm happy that I'm really able to play the piano now. I feared that I might forget the keys along the way. Kaori quickly gave me a bottle of water. "You're nervous!" she told me and smacked my head.

"What's the smack for?" I asked her.

She just laughed at me and replied to me, "For you to lose the tension in your body? Calm down! You're a professional pianist, now!"

I sighed. She's correct, anyway.

...

A few minutes later, the concert began. I was at the backstage with the other members staring at me. After all other classical pieces which they performed that night, they finally called me to go on stage. I calmed myself down. I'm only playing the piano today. Forget that you're a son of a rich man for now...

I sat down and when I finally touched the keys, I knew inside myself that the musical notes grasped me in and took me completely to play a wonderful music that lifts me up. I touched the keys gently and when I finished my first musical piece which is Fur Elise, I really felt happy. After the first bow, I went back to sit on my seat to play Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto no.2 op.18. It's probably one of my most favorite classical pieces I ever played and seen other people play. That piece of music is so beautiful, elegant and powerful. The intensity of the music brought me into new different kind of worlds which makes me remember all of the pain that I went through to become who I am right now.

I have lost my ability twice but Kaori had always been with me and supported me in everything. She never gave up on me. I am really so happy that she became my wife. She's a companion that I will always treasure. Now, a new challenge awaits me.

...

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment!