God's Gift

A/n: Vote and comment?

...

Arima Kousei POV:

After the meeting I had with my directors, and other important people in my company, I quickly went at the hospital where my wife and daughter were brought in. I took Watari with me, of course. 

When we arrived in the hospital, my father and mother immediately embraced me. 

"You're a father, now. We've waited long enough. Your first child is already here," my father told me. 

"How are they, dad?" I asked. 

"Kaori's very tired but don't worry. Both of them are in stable condition. Do you want to see her, already? Your daughter?" mom asked me. 

"Yes, mom. Where is she?" I quickly asked. 

The two of them saw Watari behind me and so, they also asked him if he would want to see my daughter. He nodded. 

A few minutes later, both of them brought me in a nursery. I still can't hold my daughter and I can only see her through a transparent glass but after they brought me there, joyful tears go down my eyes. Her right wrist also have a label on it, too, already with her name on it. 

Arima Yuuki...

My daughter is already here and I can't explain how happy I am to see her.

My first daughter is in front of me already. She's healthy and is sleeping soundly among other babies. She's pretty much distinguishable from others since she looks like a little Kaori to me. 

"She's beautiful, mom," I cried. "I don't know what I feel right now."

Watari smiled for me and said, "Congratulations, Kousei. You have your own daughter, now."

Then, my mom told me, "That would mean that a new member of the Arima Clan is born today. Do you want to see Kaori inside her room?"

I hugged her and replied, "Of course. I want to see her."

...

Kaori quickly smiled at me when I went inside her room. She's still given IV fluids. She smiled at me. "You still should be sleeping, right? You just gave birth to our daughter."

"I've rested enough," she replied to me.

Watari and my parents went inside her room after me. We all had a small talk until my best friend decided that he needs to leave as Tsubaki is already asking him to go home already.

He bowed at us and of course, thanked him for coming with me.

My parents asked me if I wanted to go back home but obviously, I wanted to stay beside my wife for longer. The two of them went home by themselves.

I watched Kaori sleep on her bed. I really just feel happy that she stayed with me for so long. I never expected that I will be his husband and the father of her daughter.

I slept on the couch inside the room.

The next day, I woke up first and called Watari. He seemed to have woken up already. "Why have you called me?"

"There will be a meeting with the Orchestra today, right?" I told him.

"Yes. The Orchestra is anticipating that you will appear. They want to see you. When I say 'they', I'm talking about the other members of the Orchestra. Only the conductor and the producer of the Orchestra have seen you. Your concert is next Friday already," he answered me.

"Reschedule it or if you want, have the meeting yourself. Just text me things you can't answer yourself," I told him.

"Hey! That is too cruel of you!" he told me.