We Have To Move On

A/N: Thanks to everyone who were making this successful! You readers are my inspiration!

....

Five years have already passed since Kousei's suicide.

Emi looked at their old picture .

It was the picture at the time where they played in Akihito's Return Concert.

Many people were badly hurt by what happened, most especially, his closest friends. 

As what everyone noticed, the concert was Emi's last performance and since then, she hadn't played the piano at all.

Takeshi entered her room, sat in front of the piano and looked at her. As he had noticed, she was slowly moving on already and he's absolutely happy about it.

How can he say that?

Emi haven't looked at her picture for Kousei's tribute for five years straight but now, she can look at it already without tears falling down her eyes. Takeshi smiled at her and told her, "You truly have already accepted his death now, are you?"

Emi Igawa smiled at him, "Nothing will change by keeping the illusion that Kousei is still alive. Even he is still alive and faked his death, there's only one reason why he will do that. He does not want us to be beside him already and he decided to change his whole self from scratch since that day but if my old theory is true, Tsubaki and Watari would have a very hard time accepting his decision."

"Do you still believe that theory you created up until now?" Aiza Takeshi asked her. 

Emi suddenly laughed at him and she returned the picture on her black piano. "Arima Kousei is dead." 

After she said that, her phone suddenly vibrated and when they both looked at the screen, they knew it was Tsubaki. 

Emi answered it and after both parties have talked together, Emi smiled at Takeshi and informed him that Tsubaki would want to meet her in a cafe restaurant.

She quickly told him to leave her room as she will change clothes. Takeshi laughed at her but followed anyway. 

Emi closed the door and quickly changed her clothes from a nightgown to casual clothes but since Winter seems to begin already, she had put on a brown wool sweater to comfort her. She takes a small, black bag and after she got out from her room, Aiza Takeshi was waiting for her to get out. At that time, he is holding a blue box containing a red ruby ring . Before she leaves their house, Takeshi takes Emi's smooth hands at the aisle near the white door and kisses her lips. He slowly knelt in front of her and asks for her hand. He takes the red ruby ring out of the box and asks, "With this ring, would you promise to marry me?"

Emi was absolutely surprised but she was definitely so delighted. "I'm not a pianist nor your rival anymore, Aiza. You are now the most popular Japanese pianist from our town. Of course, I do accept it!"

Takeshi stands straight up and embraces her. "Thank you! Thank you, Emi!" He quickly puts the ring on her ring finger. Emi soon leaves him after a while. She opens the white door and there, she welcomes the new day full of delight. 

...

"Emi! Emi!" Tsubaki calls her from the farthest corner of the cafe after seeing her arrive 10 am in the morning. 

Emi heard her and she just sighed. From all four of them, Tsubaki was the only one, in her very honest opinion, stayed the same. She was still very much immature and she wonders what kind of deliriousness she will tell her that day.

Since she is Kousei's childhood friend, she decided to treat her like a friend even she seemed to becoming plastic to her but of course, she tries her best to really be good and fair to her since she was the one who got affected mostly from the disappearance of Kousei.

They all know that after the concert, the Arima Family seemed to disperse themselves out of their lives and left them hanging with questions unanswered making both women create theories they do not know how to verify. 

"Why are you looking for me?" Emi asked her. 

"William," she told her. 

"William? What do you mean?" she asks again.

She was sipping a Java Chip frappucino at that time and she told her, "William Arima. I actually wanted to know who he is but when I asked my boss, she just told me to stay away from the Arima Family."

"She's right. Stay away from the Arima Family if you still value your life and most of all, if you do still value sanity. Have you already moved on, Tsubaki? Kousei had written a letter to us that we forget him!" 

"Emi, why are all of you saying that to me? You are all saying the same thing over and over again!" she told her angrily. 

"Because it should be done, Tsubaki. I have also convinced myself that whether or not he faked his death, the symbolism of his death means one thing. Arima Kousei is already gone and I am sure that you are thinking that William is also Kousei. Tsubaki, if William is Kousei, he showed to us that he doesn't need us anymore! He had already left his old life! He had already decided to forget his past for a reason we don't need to entangle our lives already. Can't you understand that? Stop your delusions already, Tsubaki! Face the world with a smile! Face the world with the man who hasn't left you, yet! Or else, if you keep doing this, you might also lose Watari. Do you want that to happen?" she asked her. 

Tsubaki stared at her sadly, "Do you really think... Kousei is truly dead?"

"He is dead whether or not he faked his own death," she told her. 

She forced herself to smile at her and told Emi, "Thank you for telling me that. I do think I really should forget him."

...

A/n: Hope you like this chapter!