Truth

A/n: Hope you like this chapter!

...

Third POV:

"William!" called Mr. Thomas Jones. "You have done great in your piano lessons once again!" 

Thomas Jones is an English instructor of Arima Kousei back in England for five years already but currently, he is living inside a very elegant mansion filled with history and culture of England. 

Everyone knows that he has Asian descent but since he had learned to speak English fluently and have taught himself to have the English accent, more and more people liked him. Thomas is one of them. When he first met William, William was still very much culture-shocked by everything he needed to learn.

Most of all, he is a friend of the Arima family. He was also Kousei's instructor in his transition of becoming a member of a powerful clan. Only Arima Kousei doesn't know about the reason why he has to be in England. Thomas knew about it and there were times he actually would want to tell him the reason already to ease the boy's pain and he could slowly focus himself in changing himself.

William Arima is his true, biological name. He is now very much a part of the larger family since he accepted it but, as everyone knows, William Arima disappeared along with her mother. Now that his close family knew he was alive all along, intensive security was given to him to ensure his safety from the people who wanted him dead. 

Thomas's blue eyes stared straight at him and after that, Juliet came by and called him. "Oh, Lady Juliet, why come here?" 

William stared at her and from his feelings, he knew he wouldn't wait for four years already to know the truth why he was being kept in London, England. "His grandfather already gave us a signal to let him know the truth, Thomas. It's now time for him to know how complicated his life is," Juliet asked him, "Don't you dare do anything that could endanger your life. Your grandfather have already seen in you, your desire to truly be a part of the Arima Family. Akihito-san and Miyazawa Rei will soon be informed about your decision. Most of all, don't go back to your monotone world, William. If there is pain in your heart after you hear the truth, believe that you aren't alone anymore. Your whole family is already at your back. I am here, too."

"Juliet, when will you accept that I have already murdered my old self already? Also, who's Miyazawa Rei?" asked William. 

"Just like you, William, she decided to go back to her old name since your death as Arima Kousei," Juliet told her. She smiled at him after understanding all his answers after she replied.

"Yui? Are you saying Yui and her are the same person? Rei is her true name?"

"Yes," she replied to him. 

"Lady Juliet, can I interrupt to ask?" Thomas told her.

Juliet nodded at him.

"Who will tell him the reason why he needs to stay here in London?" he asked her.

"Isn't it obvious?" laughed Juliet. "Of course it's you!"

Thomas, Juliet and William soon sat together beside a round, brown, wooden table. He gulped a large amount of saliva before he reveals everything about why he is very much in danger. "Today, you will now know everything about your extended family. The whole thing won't be explained by me but with this book, you'll know everyone. Your family weren't just Arima Akihito, your cousin, Kazuhiko, your grandfather, Ling Yuen, and lastly, Mr. Takahiko. Your grandfather's brother is Arima Akio, the prime minister of Japan. The current Arima seniors are Arima Ling Yuen, Arima Akio and the only female and the youngest of them, Arima Aina is the wife of the brother of Crown Prince Akihiro. His name is Prince Yukio."

He was very much surprised to learn that his family wasn't just businessmen but they have strong ties in the political party and even in the Monarchy. That made him more curious why his life is in danger. "Why am I in danger, then? Why do I need to be here, Thomas? Why do I need to become the person I truly am? Why do I need to stop using the name, Kousei?"

"William, I would answer your questions slowly. As your grandfather have chosen me to tell you everything, I trust that you accept them and swallow the truth," he told him. 

William understood all of his words and he began to shake a bit due to fear of knowing all of the secrets that was hidden to him for two decades. "This is what I know. Arima Saki's family believes that the Arima Family have stolen her. Akihito noticed her family's reaction after she gave birth to you. He told your father about the dangers she may face if they keep staying together in Tokyo but that created misunderstanding between your godfather and grandfather. The reason why you are in danger was all because you are Saki and Arima's son. You have the blood of two families that are in feud. Someone wanted to eliminate you to destroy you as you are someone who can unite the two families. There is a possibility that the enemy could also be an Arima."

Juliet stared at William's eyes. She kept looking at them to make sure that he will take them and understand everything, now that he is facing the larger world. "It was true. My father wasn't hiding me anymore. I am truly out of my comfort zone already but... he once told me... my family is treacherous."

"Yes, they are. Arima Akihito returned back to your life and your grandpa knew soon enough that you were the missing William Arima, while Akihito knows all along about it. To settle their dispute, you were forced to fake your death. Your father too, thought that you could already return back as Arima Kousei when their misunderstanding was settled. Only your father knew that you are the missing grandson of Mr. Ling Yuen before but due to Akihito's return, all of your family knew that you were the missing child of Mr. Arima Taka. William, the reason why you are being kept here is due to that reason. The whole Arima Family would know that you aren't truly dead. It was only the identity of Arima Kousei that was buried down deep six feet down the ground," he told him.

William was shocked about everything he learned that day. He cannot believe that the fragments that were missing were finally filled up but he was surprised by how large those missing fragments were. He was still very much angered why those secrets were kept from him for so long. He stood up from his seat and thanked Thomas. He quickly returned back to his room which is between the Ballroom Hall and the Music Room. Westward was the circular Guest Room and Eastward from there was the terrace. Northward from the terrace was the wooden door out of the mansion. From the door, there were two enormous stairs which is carpeted. In front of the stairs is a diamond chandelier hanging elegantly for years already. The mansion which William is currently living in was once the home of Arima Aina before she got married with the younger brother of Japan's current Crown Prince.

He locked himself in and tears slowly swelled down from his eyes. He was so shocked by the revelations he heard from the mouth of his instructor. His life as Kousei was all but a lie. His life as Kousei was all but a distant dream already. Now, he faces the true world using the real name he should have used long ago. His mother shouldn't have died if only there was no conflict between the two families. William's train of thoughts was interrupted when Juliet knocked and talked to him, "William, I understand if the truth do hurt you but just like I told you, if you do reveal the truth already that you and Kousei are one and the same, the pain will pass and everything will go back to normal. William, you could have sworn that you aren't Kousei anymore but you must remember, you were the reason why I still look at the future positively. The William I knew as Kousei haven't truly changed. It was only his name that changed. It was also the reason why your grandfather already decided to tell you the truth to you."

William stood up from his bed and opened the door. He stood in front of her and they stared at each other for a while until he hugged her, "Thank you for always being with me, Kaori."

...

A/n: Vote and comment, okay?