A Thousand Years

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment!

Third POV:

"Young Master!" screamed Juliet. "Facing them upfront would be so dangerous!"

As quick as a thunder, William Arima hugged her but he was definitely more surprised to feel the old him in that hug that she eventually called him in the name he tried to eradicate. "Kousei..."

"I wanted to prove to my grandfather that I am different from my old self already but I can't. I can never change if you keep hanging on me so, trust me, Juliet."

"Kou... sei..." cried Kaori.

William hugged her more and told her, "Please, do trust me. This is the only way. If they don't have me, they will kill me. They want me to face them that is why they haven't yet sent an assassin to kill me."

"BUT...."

When they already entered Chairman Nakiri Ryuu's domain, he was very surprised to see him seating relaxed and happy. "Finally, you've entered my mansion, my dear nephew."

William Arima just stood there while his secretaries and bodyguards stood behind him. Of course, he was surprised to be called a nephew by an uncle whom he never knew until now and so, he felt uncomfortable in his presence.

Nakiri Ryuu is a noble man with black hair and small eyes. Most of all, he's very stylish in his business clothes. The inside of the room is truly magnificent but he is actually sitting on a smaller white couch in front of them while there are other white couches side by side so that everyone who was there will be able to sit.

In front of him is another smaller, white couch where William Arima could sit. Behind Nakiri Ryuu is his loyal secretary who told them to comfortably sit down while they were given red wine.

"How old are you now, Kou... sei?" he asked him.

Calling him with that name made him angrier and so, he drank the wine painfully.

He doesn't know how he knew that name. "Are you surprised that I called you with that name?" asked Nakiri Ryuu.

He stared at him sharply and told him, "You do know my business here. I don't need to tell you whatever it is."

"Ahhh... the long time feud that affected your parents? My sister and your father? Don't worry about it, the revenge for it has long been finished. Your job is to enter my premises and join forces with us," he snickered at him.

"How can I believe that? My life has been full of lies," he told him.

"The secretary behind me, do you know who he is, Ms. Juliet? You don't need to hide behind your black glasses, Kaori. I know the truth that you're still alive," he told her that surprised William.

Juliet took off his black glasses and stared at the man behind him. She was definitely surprised. The man behind him is Nakiri Ono. Her uncle is present in that meeting.

"Why don't you tell your boyfriend that you're a Nakiri? No... you aren't true Nakiris anyway. Is that why you're keeping it yourself? Most of all, do you think your uncle is actually loyal to his mother so much? Most of all, do you think I would hurt my only nephew and kill him like the other Arimas believe?" he told her.

He stood up and faced William more closely and told them, "I am not the enemy. Why do you think your mother told you in that book she gave you not to trust anyone but yourself? The reason? Businessmen are crocodiles. More on, politicians are sharks pretending to be humans but luckily, I am not one of them nor your immediate family. It was our plan to stop the senseless feud eventually at their time but my parents learned too fast about their relationship and separated them."