Moonlight Sonata

A/N: Thank you for all my readers!

KOUSEI POV:

What happened is done.

I hate living as William Arima.

If I can only turn back time, I would want to stay as Kousei but now, hearing that name angers me a lot. My mom chose to be a South Korean citizen rather than return back as my mother.

Akihito-ojiisan told me that she'll return back in the right time but when? It has been months that I have become Arima Music Company's CEO and I have worked so much that I exhausted myself. My mom never did visit me.

I hate myself for accepting to leave my old life when I was only sixteen years old. I also wished that I never knew that my mother survived her cancer.

"William! President William!" called out someone I know. Surely, that's a woman's voice. A smile came over my lips. My lady is here. I opened my eyes.

"Juliet!" I called out from my seat in my office and stood up. I organized my blue coat and tie.

"Will you stop calling me that?" Kaori told me.

I smiled at her. I just can't stop saying that to her anyway since it became a habit of mine since I had called her Juliet for five years.

Most of all, she's my Juliet and I am his William, her resolute protector.

"I'm happy you're doing well as this company's CEO," she told me.

Suddenly, Watari Ryota went inside my office and bowed at me. "Sir. Ah... I know since we're friends, you don't want me calling you that but still, I have a favor to ask of you."

Kaori just stood in front of him. "I'm inside his office. Didn't I tell you that I want a private talk with him?"

"Kaori, this is important," he told her.

Then, he faced me, "Let Tsubaki learn the truth! Let her know you're alive!" Tears engulfed Watari.

I felt uncomfortable and I was angered by what he said. "Tsubaki can't know the truth! She must see me as a different person as I am a different man from the boy I was before!"

He was shocked by what I said but I know that it was just the right thing to do right now but suddenly, Kaori screamed at me, "She must know. If she learns the truth from another person, how would she feel? ARIMA KOUSEI!"

"You're my girlfriend, Kaori! It would only complicate matters if she learns that both of us are alive," I told her.

"You want her to keep living at the past and grieving our supposed deaths?" she asked me.

I was taken aback by what she told me. I know that I can't make her cry over it but still what is the right choice? No. I must be honest with my current feelings.

The truth is, I'm not ready to face her yet.

"Leave Watari. I'll call you back later,I'll think about it," I told him.

Watari sighed, "You should have been more honest with me. You're scared to meet her."

"Yes, since I know that she's in love with me. I can't love her the same way as she looks at me. I have Kaori who is my Juliet and will always be," I sat back in my seat and breathed deeply.

"Daijobu desu ka?" Kaori asked me.

I smiled. "Daijobu desu, Kaori."

As Watari leaves, I added, "Please understand. You don't need to force me or suggest that I meet with her. Its just that... it is still too soon for me to see her again."