Season TWO: THE REVOLUTION

PROLOGUE

Kousei POV:

Both of us decided to leave our old paths. We changed our whole selves into new ones...

I killed my old self...

I murdered Arima Kousei.

I knew that I had always been William Arima.

I have to let go of Kousei.

I do live in London, England now.

Since I've been here, I am with Miyazono Kaori.

No. She also killed her old self to stay beside me to protect and save me from the conflict inside my father's family. She was the first to leave me behind and lie that she has died. She told me that it should be done so I can live in peace for a year without me knowing that there is an incoming storm that would destroy my old life.

My dad tried to separate her from me for security reasons. It wasn't mine. It was for her. She was cured here in London and changed her name. 

For now, she is Juliet Miyazono.

Both of us decided to forget our pasts and eradicate them from ourselves. It was very hard in the beginning but I soon got used to it. The same with Juliet. I have to live with a lie at the back of my soul and I have to swallow it whole even it is painful.

It was for my safety after all.

I don't know how my father did it but I soon realized his whole reason after meeting with Juliet.

She was the one who advised my father to make me do this.

She was the one who learned that as long I am alive, my father's family would try to get to me and use me for their own profit but she has also told me that there is more than meets the eye. I was happy when my grandfather and godfather have been living in peace already and the misunderstandings were solved.

I thought that I could go home already and be back as Arima Kousei but he told me and revealed to me the reason why he sent me away and why I have to leave.

My life is in danger and Kaori has to become Juliet to be my bodyguard.

They didn't tell me the reason why...

They just told me that I will know the reason soon...

But they gave me a clue.

The one who knows the secret was my grandfather. My father had told me that they would willingly reveal to him that I am still alive if I swear not to do anything drastic after learning the reason why my life is in danger.

I agreed on their terms of agreement. They soon called my grandpa back in Japan to meet me in England and when we finally meet again, my grandfather was surprised to see me after five years. He hugged me very tight and he was also crying.

"Forgive me for lying that I am physically dead," I told him.

"I believe you still do not know my name, am I right?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"My name is Arima Ling Yuen. I am a Chinese-Japanese."

"Why is my life in danger, grandpa?" I asked.

"Don't call me that. You have to keep up with the lie if you still want to live," he looked at my father and told him, "If he knows the truth about it, he might do something we don't want him to do. I am sorry," then he looked at me, "I only came here to know if your father is truly telling me the truth that you are still alive and well but I agree with what he did. Live as William Arima. Stay away from Arima Group for a while! Akihito shouldn't know about this. I know that you trust him more than me but take my advice, Kousei... no... William. William, you must stay as William. Do you understand?"

His response to my question angered me.

"Why can't I know?" my voice screamed in pain and anger.

"As it is the reason why Akihito took you and your mother away from Tokyo. Because of you, my mind opened up to the truth. My son took her to protect you against someone who would want you dead for a reason we don't want to tell you, yet! No. You aren't ready yet. Your father is wrong. You are not ready to fight against him. I will tell you the whole reason if I see that you are in a good position to learn how to decide for yourself if you would or wouldn't take drastic measures. For now, I leave you with an advice. If you treasure your life, stay away from the Group."

"TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!" I screamed. 

I know this isn't the Arima Kousei he knows. 

If I didn't leave Japan, I could have been still the boy who would keep crying in every corner of my room but since I have been living away from all the people I know, I learned to be tough. 

It was the only time that I truly realized, I'm not Kousei anymore. 

I have embraced the identity of William Arima. 

I have truly murdered him. He's dead. He passed away.

"Kousei!!" he shouted at me.

I answered him back, "I'm not Kousei anymore, Mr. Ling Yuen! I know it has only been five years but there are too many things that was changed that happened to me already. Strange wasn't it? That my father and I were able to destroy the identity my sick mother molded? It was all thanks to them that I was able to get out from that shameful shell of mine! TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!"

He looked at my father and told him, "He has to wait for another four years. He's still very much young to go back in Japan. If he says that Arima Kousei is truly dead, let him prove it to me when he's already twenty-five."

"Why do I have to wait?" I asked him.

"I have to know if your piano skills have also improved and changed. If it hasn't changed, people would soon know that you and Arima Kousei are the same person. Prove to me your worth to go back in Japan as a different person!"

He soon left us after he said that to me. When we were left alone once again, Juliet and my father stared at me. They were both surprised.

"So, Saki's son, Kousei is truly dead, wasn't it?" my father asked me.

"His soul is still me... though... You were the one who made me kill him. I embraced the name you gave me," I told him.

"Kou-" Juliet seemed to say my old name but I stared at her seriously and that's when she knew that I don't want to hear my old name once again as long as I don't know the reason why I have to leave my old life. "William..."

"Juliet... we've got to go. We're late already in our classes in Cambridge," I told her. Then, I faced my father. "I'll prove to you that I have truly changed! I am not Arima Kousei anymore!"

A/N: Forgive me for updating so late. I have been busy in my classes!

Dedicated to : Cursedgemstone