Unexpected

A/n: Thank you to my readers!

Kousei POV:

"Yui, your father is calling you," a teacher of ours told her while we were all reading our preferred music sheets to show our teacher to pass the exam.

When I looked out, I knew I was hoping that I was right.

No...

What am I thinking about?

Miyazono Kaori is dead and gone.

Yui only resembles her. Yui's parents aren't the same as Miyazono's.

I was shocked when I heard from my other classmates and Emi that the father that visited Yui is not her biological father.

I asked Emi about it.

She's just at the back of my seat anyway. "What do you mean by that?" I asked her. I noticed that she suddenly blushed at me and tried to hide it through the music sheets.

"She was very sick when she was very young. I have also heard that she seemed to live in the hospital than in her home. She could have died already a year ago but she got so lucky that a famous composer adopted her instead so that she can be cured. His foster father funded for her recovery," she answered me.

"Be careful in assuming things quickly, Kousei. Remember, Miyazono Kaori passed away already. Yui and Kaori are totally different," Takeshi Aiza reminded me. He's sitting in front of me.

"I know," I assured them. 

I saw her get closer to me moments later. "My foster father is a famous composer. You should have known him while you are looking at his face. More on, he wants to hear you play with me. I told him that you're slowly recovering from your sickness," Yui told me.

I looked closer to him and I am shocked. Enrique Yule is a famous composer and conductor.

Yui smiled at me. She told me that she wants to play Amazing Grace again but the piano sheets I have on my hands are the sheets for Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2.

"Well, I've got to adjust then. I'd play that instead of Amazing Grace with you."

I was shocked, "Why are you doing this?"

"No buts! No questions!" she answered me.

After a while, she pulled me in front of all our classmates. I've got no choice but to play it with her.

Of course, just like every time I play with her, I can't stop remembering Kaori.

They're so similar in the way they play their violins.

She stared at me after we finish the piece. A few seconds later, she informed me, "I know you're still thinking about Kaori. She taught me to play the violin until she can't hold it anymore. She asked me to find you. I hope you get better for Kaori!"

I stood in surprise and stared at her back as she return to her father who also smiled at me and thanked me.

I know George will be angry with me again.

I always wonder why I feel something strange about her and most of all, I feel like she's telling me to search the truth about Kaori's death.

When I looked at Emi and Takeshi Aiza, both looked at her angrily.

Both of us passed the exam but when I got back home, I can't stop thinking about what she told me.

I also can't stop thinking about what Emi and Aiza warned me about. 

"Stay away from her or you might never really play the piano again!" Emi told me outside school as we were going back home.

"She's treacherous, Arima! You're already recovering from your old wounds and you're playing the piano due to it that you found yourself again! Don't let her eat you up!" Aiza warned me.

...

I'm staring at the sky inside my room while sitting in front of my piano.

What does the future wants for me?

I know how much I am in love with Miyazono Kaori. I can never forget her and I am playing for her.

Yui...

I want a straight answer. What does she want from me?

...

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment!