Future Guardians

A/n: I hope you're still with me! 

...

Kousei POV:

After a bit while, the meeting finally commenced. Hours soon passed by while we kept on listening to the reports of all other chief executive officers who do run the smaller companies until my father smiled and looked at me.

"William, you went to visit the four largest companies, right? What's your impression on them? Have you noticed anything?" he asked me.

I gulped and looked at CEO Ishikawa Yuuto, the CEO of Arima Banks. He also looked at me anxiously. His hands were shaking. I believe he knew I noticed that there's a big problem going on the banks.

He's as young as my father. "Arima Electric Company, Arima Television Company and Arima Medicine Company were all doing great to satisfy their clients. They are also able to maintain the demand and were able to adapt in the inflation of our economy," I stopped for a while. I'm still doubting if I should tell my father. I know he might be angry with CEO Ishikawa Yuuto. He begged me not to tell him. I also felt surprised when I noticed how bad the situation inside Arima Group of Banks.

In my surprise, even if he's a bit far from me and my father, he stood up before he even ask what I think is happening inside Arima Group of Banks.

"We're having problems in labor, chairman. I do have a lot of employees leaving for other banks," he honestly told me.

It shocked my father, of course. "What do you think is the root cause of the decrease of human resources?' he asked him.

CEO Haneda, CEO of Arima Motor Company blurted out, "Isn't it obvious? I heard his employees wanted an increase in salary but he just didn't listen to their pleas. Most of all, he wants to get all the money. I suggest you do replace him."

My father clenched his fists together and replied, "I do trust that Yuuto can resolve this problem. Haneda, I heard that your vehicles are still lacking quality that's why it doesn't grow yet even if you sold your entire company to this group to save it from going bankrupt, am I correct?"

Haneda-san froze on his seat.

He faced him and smiled, "Is it true that the employees want to increase their salary?"

His hazel eyes were almost teary. "Yes, chairman. If I increase their salary, it would risk going bankrupt and I won't be able to give enough to our clients who do trust the bank."

"Increase the salary slowly. Strategize how you'll satisfy your employees' needs. The inflation is tough, I know,but you need to adapt to it," my father told him.

He looked at me. "What about yours? How's Arima Music Company? I left the company in good terms. I want to know how it is now. Your grandfather asked me to give it to you."

I gulped. I looked at my papers and went at the front. Watari helped me prepare for my report as he opened my laptop and put it on the projector. After that, he went on my PowerPoint presentation.

When all is ready, I began reporting everything I worked with and devised to make the company grow more.

Most of all, I honestly told him that in my first few months, I followed my father's blueprints before I ventured in my own style. Before I do anything, I check on what the shareholders and the directors think about my plans.

Luckily, after I ventured out of my father's blueprints, the sales of the musical instruments at the malls in and out of Arima Malls increased. They're increasing more every month, now. 

I only do have one problem.

I'm good at checking the quality of the musical instruments but I do have problems on the artists that do enter Arima Music Records.