As A Nakiri

A/n: I hope you enjoy this next chapter.
...

Watari POV:

"Ne, Watari. Do you know Kousei's net worth? How rich and powerful are the Arimas actually?" Tsubaki asked me after I went home. I was taking off my necktie at that time when she asked me about it. My mouth dropped open and I stared at her for a bit long. 

"Why are you asking, anyway? If it's to make an article, I won't," I told her. 
"I promise it's not an article! I'm just curious," she told me.

"Promise?" I asked her.

She stood up from where she was seated and nodded. Well, it's not bad if I tell her anyway. I'm sure she'll be shocked after I tell her how far our friend had become after he left Japan and took the identity he really should have from the start if in the past, his family had no conflict.

"Well then, listen well, Tsubaki," I began telling her, "The Arima Group owns sixty five companies and the business group's net worth is 500 billion yen. Arima Takahiko, as the Chairman of the Board does have a net worth of 200 billion yen. Kousei's grandfather does have 300 billion yen in the bank while Kousei's net worth since he worked in Arima Music Company and as a celebrity, he does have a net worth of 150 billion yen. He only gets 25 percent of his wealth as a celebrity. He gets more of his wealth when he began working as the CEO of Arima Music Company," I informed her. 

I stared back at Tsubaki after I finally got my neck tie off. I laughed hard at her when I noticed that she looked electrified after she heard me say the net worth of the Arima Family and Arima Group.

"I can't believe your best friend and my childhood friend would be very rich," she told me. I kissed her forehead and I instantly took her into a hug.

"We're lucky that he stayed as our friend. He was hidden by Akihito-sama and her mother to protect him when the two families do still have a huge conflict. He's a product of his parents' forbidden love at that time. If not because of that, we wouldn't have met him. It's only fate and his destiny to actually become just like his parents if you think about it. He was the one that was able to finally unite the two families who were great enemies before," I said to her joyfully.

"Still... well... I guess you're right," she replied to me. I took her into a hug and assured her that Kousei will never forget us.

...

Arima Kousei POV:

When I got home from working, I found Kaori and my mother in the kitchen, cooking which made me curious. What they are cooking on the stove actually smells delicious.

Even so, I wonder why they are the one cooking and not our chefs.

I went closer to them and I chuckled a lot when Kaori exclaimed to me, "You surprised me!"

"You are too engrossed in cooking, Kaori," I told her.

"Oh... yeah. I do. Kousei?" Kaori stared at me while she's holding a spatula. "When are you free?"

My mom just finished cutting the vegetables when she told me, "She wants you to come along for her check up. Your daughter's growing so healthy, you know?"

I smiled and told her, "I can't go tomorrow since I have a meeting with Uncle Ryuu. He told me that unlike our group who do have a designated rendezvous, Nakiri Group do meetings in any hotel. This time around, I was shocked that we will be having a meeting in Arima Hotel and Restaurant in Shibuya but he told me that it will be better for me to use my Skype to connect and join their meeting tomorrow."

"Well, everything that you said is my suggestion. I can't believe he'll obey my every word," my mom told me.

She opened another stove and put another pan filled with water. After that, she hugged me. "I'll tell you and your father the reason why we cooked together."

I hugged her and I also quickly did free myself afterwards. "Okay."

"Well, when are you free to join us again?" my mom asked me. 

"I'm free after tomorrow," I answered her which made Kaori happy. 

After they finished cooking, we all sat at the dining room. They cooked ramen, tempura, sushi and maki which made me so happy. I really love Japanese food than the food I'm so tired of eating when I lived for five years in London.

The three of them happily stared at me. 

"Should I tell now why we cooked the food today?" my mom asked.

"Okay. Itadakimasu!" I happily took my stainless steel chopsticks and picked up a tempura.

"Your father told me that it seemed you actually don't like to eat western food for now and so, we decided to cook you Japanese food," my mom told me.

...

Watari POV:

The next day, I found Kousei sleeping inside the bedroom of his office. I wonder why he's sleeping and lounging around here when it supposed to be his meeting with the Nakiri Group. He's wearing a black, long sleeves and black slacks.

When he woke up slowly, he quickly noticed me as he put back his black shoes. "Good morning, Watari."

He took his glasses back on his face and went to his table. 

"Kousei, why are we still here?" I asked him.

"We'll be in the meeting via Skype. There will be other CEO who would do the same. We'll be connected by internet. I was waiting for uncle to call me, actually," he informed me.

He opened his laptop and there, we waited for Nakiri Ryuu-sama to call him.

A few hours later, he finally got the call he's waiting for.

The meeting quickly commenced and even he's away, I could see through the eyes of the other CEO that they do have a high respect with Kousei immediately which made Kousei happy and relieved. The meeting finished quickly and only after a few hours, we're back together alone in his office.

I began doing my other duties and responsibilities while Kousei left his office to go and practice with the staff of Arima Music Records for his concert. I was left inside his room when I saw a newspaper on Kousei's table.

I took it and read some of it until I found Tsubaki's article. She's still a fashion reporter, huh? I know that she wanted to get away with it and dreams to be presidential reporter or a celebrity reporter.

I took it back on his table until I saw Tsubaki's magazine which shocked me. I wonder why Kousei bought a lot of Tsubaki's written texts.

I just did my best to monitor the staff, look after them and take the papers that Kousei would have to sign or read when he gets back. When he returned in the late afternoon, I found him a bit exhausted and he sat on his chair without looking at the stacks of paper on the table.

"Watari....," he began speaking to me. "Why is it so hard to be an Arima, anyway?"

I was bewildered by what he said. "What are you talking about?"

That's when he looked at me. "My father just finished talking to me after he saw my grades in my online college. They weren't bad but he told me that if I can do it, I should try studying more and get it higher. I feel a bit pressured to keep up with my studies."

"That's okay," I finally told him to appease his heavy feelings for now. "I'm sure you can."

...

A/n: Thank you for reading!