The Call of Destiny

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the last chapter! Vote and Comment okay?

...

Arima Kousei POV:

I quickly got back home after I read a lot of documents that were piling up on my desk when I left for my honeymoon for a while.

There were too many of it and I signed some important deals and requests in my office.

There were deals that I refused to go on to since it was a waste of time and there were also requests that I didn't accept or else the company would be at risk.

Before I left the office at exactly eight in the evening, my associates gave me some gifts and I drove home alone.

When I finally arrived at the Arima Estate, I decided to let the family driver park my car in the mansion.

I was quickly welcomed by our servants and of course, I saw my mom and Kaori together.

"Welcome back home," she told me.

I kissed Kaori's forehead quickly and when I stared at her face, she really looked pale.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. I don't want her feeling sick. I'm afraid I'd lose her again and I don't want that.

"I'm completely fine, Kousei," she assured me.

My mom went beside me and smiled at me.

"It's a shame that I didn't see you grow up into a responsible adult."

I also smiled at her.

"Mom, I guess you've seen me grow even if you're far from me. I thought that you were dead but now you're here beside me. You're both beside me," I told them.

"That's true," she told me. After that, she touched my cheeks. "You're tired. You need rest. Most of all, tomorrow's going to be your big day. Your father's about to introduce you to other Chief Executive Officers."

I held Kaori closer to me and I think she sensed my nervousness because she also held me closer to her. She laughed at me that made me curious. "You're a baby! Why don't you get over it?" she asked me.

I blushed. She pinched my cheeks and kissed me. "Everything's going to be okay. You've surpassed a lot of challenges. I know you can do this, too," she told me.

I nodded and finally, I went upstairs to get inside my room. I quickly took off my black necktie and slid off the pink curtains. I smiled. Pink. I guess Kaori loves the color pink as she always wear pink since we first met. I closed it again.

Finally, I changed into pajamas and went to bed to rest. Truthfully, I am nervous to meet all of them even if I was able to meet the four other Chief Executive Officers who toured me into their offices, shops, hospitals and show me how their company do grow.

I could feel that they were assuring me that everything's fine and there are no large problems that I should worry about.

Arima Electric Company, Arima Television Company and Arima Medicine Company were all doing great but I sensed that there's a problem inside Arima Group of Banks. I wonder... should I tell my father that he should look over it?

There were other smaller companies that need looking on like the Arima Housing Company, Palace Hotels, malls, car companies and the other entertainment industries.

I think I'm just concerned over it since Arima Group of Banks is one of the largest and most important company we do manage.

I decided to lay down on the bed and sleep. After a while, a warm hug of the girl I love came over me.