My Loyal Friends

A/n: Hope you like it! (For the old readers, I just cut Friend A.)

Kousei POV:

"I want to get outside my room and wait for them at the living room," I told my cousin, Kazuhiko. He was the one who's taking care of me that night.

"Why don't you keep staying here? They will go here in your room anyway," he told me while seating near me. The IV drips were finally taken out from me and I feel more glad and healthy. The only problem were my legs. My legs still feel stiff and I can't walk straight yet.

"Well, I guess it's ok. Doctor Nakamichi just arrived yesterday when you were out and told us that you should practice walking. He gave us steel crutches. You can use it already but still, I'll be behind you," he told me.

I quickly ready myself to meet my old friends and most of all, I know that Kaori will accompany us. I smiled at myself. It's all thanks to her that I'm recovering at full speed now. While I was having a bath, I stared at my fingers. Will I be able to make music once again?

After a while, I went out and dressed myself nicely. I wore my usual white shirt and pants. I won't be going at work anyway. I can go informal. My mom went inside my room and smiled at me. "They're already here. In a few minutes, the chauffeur will bring them in."

I smiled and after a few minutes, Kazuhiko came and asked me, "Do you really want to walk and not be in a wheelchair?"

I refuse meeting them using a wheelchair. "My memories of the past of what happened to me is slowly returning. I would want to go back to work and study again as soon as possible."

"Well then, I'll guide you out."

Yes, I still need a guardian with me even though I can walk with crutches since our mansion is filled with too many stairs side by side. I always sigh, too every time I was able to get out of my room. My current home is too large to begin with and there are only four of us who actually owns the house but still, I'm thankful that when they aren't alone, I still have company.

I considered our servants my family, too but I have lived too long in England. Living here is still very much new to me. When I got inside the living room, there was a beautiful and elegant white piano in front. There was a hanging glass chandelier at its left side which awed me, too. I went beside it. I opened the lid and I began making music. When I ended up playing like my usual self before, I smiled happily. I am recovering already. Kazuhiko stared at me, shocked and told me, "That piano was your father's when he is still able to play the piano. You heard it, right? Your father can't play the piano anymore and I'm sure your father doesn't want you to end up like him. Want to stroll and look around outside?"

"It's already night, right?" I told him.

"Don't worry. I've asked the servants to light up Japanese Lanterns, outside," he told me.

I accepted his offer and I went with him. When we finally were outside our house, I looked around. My life has truly changed since the day I met Miyazono Kaori. The outside of the mansion is a mix of traditional and modern. The house where I live most of my day as I'm recovering is a Modern-styled house, much the same as the house in England with a bit of difference since it has a terrace and there are a lot of Sakura Trees surrounding the white-colored mansion. The Sakura are also currently in bloom at the same time. I walked slowly near one of the Sakura Trees near the main gate of our residence to welcome them when they arrive. My cousin, I know he was too careful of me so that I won't miss a step.

After a few minutes, I finally smiled. They're here. The second gate automatically opened up. The car stopped and the chauffeur did his job. He bowed at me and at that certain time, Tsubaki smiled at me. "Tsubaki... I...," tears fell down my eyes.

"You're such a kid, Kousei!" she told me.

I hugged her quick and I told her, "Forgive me... and I'm sorry for lying!"

Tsubaki hugged me, too and told me, "There's nothing I can do really. You're a rich heir."

I laughed a bit. "Yeah, you're totally right."

"You're not Friend A anymore," she giggled in front of me.

She looked at Kaori and I knew what she meant. "Yeah, I'm thankful I'm not anymore."

Kazuhiko went near me and whispered, "You can't be outside for too long or you'll be sick again." I nodded and guided them in my current home inside the Arima Estate.

When I looked at Kaori, I knew that she's a bit sad until I assured her, "Kaori, I am slowly remembering what had happened to me before I had coma. I have also faded out my fears. It's all thanks to you again that I'm able to return to where I belong."

She stared at me happily. "Are you saying...?"

"I can play piano again. There's no need for you to worry anymore."

...

I'll be cutting the story here. The story seemed so long already anyway. Happily, I end the story of the second book here. Don't worry, there's another book chapter coming out soon since the true end that I wanted to do makes my stories too long. The third book will be entitled: The Tragedy and Fate. Thank you for my loyal readers!

Dedicated to jandreatheresse